Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Happy 4th of July 2015 – Center Piece of America’s Patriotic Season
- NBC verses Trump
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 6.30.15
- Forum: Is it Time To Replace The GOP? Would You Support A New Party?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results – 06.26.15
- Weasel Of The Week – 06.25.15
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – False Flag Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 06.23.15
- Rafael’s Story – Ted Cruz’s Father’s Day Tribute
- Forum: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Jokes?
- Russia – The Horseman of War
- Happy Father’s Day 2015 – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council – 06.19.15
- Trump… The Wild Card to Beat?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Blaxploitation Issue
- Please Join Us in A Much Needed Prayer
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! – 06-16-15
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To The Defeat of ObamaTrade?
- Smartest Dog In the World, Chaser – 60 Minutes With Anderson Cooper
- Obama’s Marxist Social and Demographic Engineering of America
- ObamaTrade Dies In The House!!
- Flag Day 2015
- Hillary House Party Day – She Finally Speaks
- Carly Out With Hillary Attack Ad
- Dubai-based Gulftainer and Its Terrorist Ties
- Bilderberg 2015 – Part II
Tag Archives: Jane Fonda
Art or Vandalism? Street Artist Sabo Creates Edgy Work That Has Made the Left Angry and we love him!!! — UnSavory Agents – h/t to the NoisyRoom I’m ashamed to say that UCLA is my alma mater The Watcher’s Council … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit: Ah, ‘progressives’..they always have great ideas on how everybody should pay their fair share. Except them, of course. Multimillionaire Actress Jane Fonda’s charitable foundation is an interesting example of this principle. According to the IRS records, with nearly $800K … Continue reading
By Michael Reagan | Aug 22, 2013 | Townhall.com There you go again, Hollywood. You’ve taken a great story about a real person and real events and twisted it into a bunch of lies. You took the true story of … Continue reading
Some say Oprah helping ‘The Butler’ attendance. No one asked how much Jane Fonda’s role kept people away – Updated
The Butler Knowing the history of the film’s creators, "you have to go to motive," said Craig Shirley, author of Rendezvous with Destiny. "The screenwriter for this movie did write ‘Game Change,’ which was grossly unfair to Sarah Palin. He … Continue reading
Who Is That With Hanoi Jane? Gee, who is that guy standing next to Hanoi Jane at an anti-war protest rally back in the 70s? Why it’s none other than our new Secretary of State. Isn’t that a slap in … Continue reading
This guy: Michael Douglas (Getty Images) The Blaze: The world discovered last year that Michael Douglas (of “Wall Street” and “Basic Instinct” fame) was in talks to play Ronald Reagan in an upcoming film about the 1986 Reykjavik summit. And … Continue reading
Fonda, Steinem and Team O Hit Hannity, Beck, Levin and Limbaugh… Back Door Election 2012 Control Play
Rush Ad Boycott Hits Hannity, Glenn Beck, Levin Efforts to silence Rush Limbaugh are apparently having a significant impact on the talk radio business as a whole, including syndicated radio shows hosted by Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Glenn Beck. … Continue reading