Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
- Why the FCC’s Internet Takeover will Hurt Innovation and Consumers
- Here Comes The Muslim Brotherhood
- Happy President’s Day… Or Maybe Not?!?
- Forum: What Do You Like Most About Where You Live? What Would You Change?
- The Council Has Spoken – Watcher’s Council Results 5-13-15
- Forum: Who Will Be The 2016 Nominees? Whom Would You Like To See?
- Washington Times’ Bombshell Tapes Confirm Citizen Commission’s Findings on Benghazi
- The Council Has Spoken!! Watcher’s Council Results – 01.30.15
Tag Archives: Jane Fonda
Art or Vandalism? Street Artist Sabo Creates Edgy Work That Has Made the Left Angry and we love him!!! — UnSavory Agents – h/t to the NoisyRoom I’m ashamed to say that UCLA is my alma mater The Watcher’s Council … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit: Ah, ‘progressives’..they always have great ideas on how everybody should pay their fair share. Except them, of course. Multimillionaire Actress Jane Fonda’s charitable foundation is an interesting example of this principle. According to the IRS records, with nearly $800K … Continue reading
By Michael Reagan | Aug 22, 2013 | Townhall.com There you go again, Hollywood. You’ve taken a great story about a real person and real events and twisted it into a bunch of lies. You took the true story of … Continue reading
Some say Oprah helping ‘The Butler’ attendance. No one asked how much Jane Fonda’s role kept people away – Updated
The Butler Knowing the history of the film’s creators, "you have to go to motive," said Craig Shirley, author of Rendezvous with Destiny. "The screenwriter for this movie did write ‘Game Change,’ which was grossly unfair to Sarah Palin. He … Continue reading
Who Is That With Hanoi Jane? Gee, who is that guy standing next to Hanoi Jane at an anti-war protest rally back in the 70s? Why it’s none other than our new Secretary of State. Isn’t that a slap in … Continue reading
This guy: Michael Douglas (Getty Images) The Blaze: The world discovered last year that Michael Douglas (of “Wall Street” and “Basic Instinct” fame) was in talks to play Ronald Reagan in an upcoming film about the 1986 Reykjavik summit. And … Continue reading
Fonda, Steinem and Team O Hit Hannity, Beck, Levin and Limbaugh… Back Door Election 2012 Control Play
Rush Ad Boycott Hits Hannity, Glenn Beck, Levin Efforts to silence Rush Limbaugh are apparently having a significant impact on the talk radio business as a whole, including syndicated radio shows hosted by Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Glenn Beck. … Continue reading