Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
- Dingy Harry Blames ‘Rich, Rich, Rich Rich Rich Koch Brothers’ For Gender Pay Gap
- Heaven Is for Real
- Holder: We Want Gun Tracking Bracelets
- Wayne Root Exclusive: How Obama scammed his way to victory in 2012
- Barbara Boxer (D-CA) – KeyWiki Progressive/Marxist Profiles
Tag Archives: Independents
By Marion Algier – Ask Marion Common Sense, Patriotism and Conservatism is on the Rise in America. The difference in the tone from many in the mainstream media, Democrats on the Hill in Washington and even some Hollywood celebrities over … Continue reading
The Right Scoop: Fantastic video from Sarah Palin’s SarahPAC getting ready to start picking more winners for 2014: Video: Loaded for Bear Updated 03.28.13… Breitbart.com – originally posted on 27 Mar 2013: In a sign of how active Sarah Palin … Continue reading
Flash Poll Immediately After First Presidential Debate Found Romney the Big Winner, Independents Turn on Obama
Video: First Presidential Debate: Obama vs. Romney (Complete HD – Quality Audio) A Newsmax/InsiderAdvantage Flash Poll conducted immediately after Wednesday’s presidential debate finds that Mitt Romney won by a significant margin. Asked who won the debate, 52 percent of respondents said … Continue reading
The faithful in the hall loved it. Obama managed to rev up his base. But the speech had nothing new, made more promises but offered on specifics and it came across as small ball according to most of the pundits … Continue reading
Marion Algier – Ask Marion It was just four years ago that John McCain surprised the electorate with his selection of then Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin as his running mate, the first woman ever to be selected as a Republican … Continue reading
Friday I spoke with WBYZ 94.5 Radio’s Wild Bill McKubby about my recent article, “Romney extends lead among Independents to 14 percent.” During the interview we blow up mainstream media’s meme that the presidential race tied. We also take Obama … Continue reading
By DICK MORRIS - Published on TheHill.com on May 15, 2012 From May 5-11, 2012, I conducted a survey of 6,000 likely voters. On such a mammoth sample, the margin of error is less than 1 percent. I found that … Continue reading
“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin Andrew Breitbart was right: it is a war. And we fight that war on two fronts: against the Progressives on one side and radical Islam on the … Continue reading
It’s been almost three years since I, along with many others, was introduced to Governor Sarah Palin. In that time we have been saturated with coverage of her and just about everybody on the left and the right, has had … Continue reading