Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
Tag Archives: Hawaii
Cold Case Posse boss fingers Hawaii officials Sworn statement details ‘elaborate non-cooperation’ on Obama probe WND (by Christopher Monckton of Brenchley): An angry statement just sworn by the lead investigator of a team assigned to review Barack Obama’s birth certificate … Continue reading
Insider reveals internal polls, luxury Hawaii estate ready for January WND: $35 million Hawaii estate regarded as possible Obama retirement home Are Obama insiders secretly making retirement plans for the Obamas with the expectation the president will lose his bid … Continue reading
Introduction: The Obama you don’t know September 19, 2012 | 10:19 pm | Modified: September 20, 2012 at 12:06 am President Barack Obama Few if any of his predecessors took the oath of office with higher public hopes for his … Continue reading
Barack Obama’s father, also named Barack Obama, and mother, Stanley Ann Dunham. (Photo: AP) Daily Caller: Vice President Joe Biden, first lady Michelle Obama and President Barack Obama all told a story during the Democratic National Convention about battles the … Continue reading
Sometimes It Is the Small Things That Tell You the Real Truth… Obama’s Already Planning Move to Hawaii and Hillary is MIA for Convention – Updated
As David Axelrod and progressive pundits bloviate and try to promote the idea that Team Obama and the left are not worried about the upcoming election and try to spin the falsehood that the Romney-Ryan Team did not get a … Continue reading
Video: GBR: Outrageous Obama Comments TheDC Morning: Gaffe Summit By: Cliff Kincaid – Accuracy in Media A former close friend and associate of Frank Marshall Davis has authored a book confirming his Communist activities, anti-Christian views, and involvement in bizarre … Continue reading
Excerpts: Since 1955, Hawaii’s been giving US citizenship to children born in other countries. I saw it on Sheriff Joe’s press conference today. Under Hawaii’s Revised Statute 338-17.8, a person only has to be an established resident of Hawaii, … … Continue reading