Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
- The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Forum: How Would You Improve Race Relations In America?
- The Clintons… Bill: "I did not have sexual relations" and Hillary: " I did not have any classified material"
- Doctors Are Easily Offended…
- Sarah Palin Mocks Hillary Clinton with Awesome Photo
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03-13-15
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 03.12.15
- Hillary Insider: Email Scandal ‘Inside Job’ by Obama
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Delete To The Beat’ Edition – 3.11.15
- Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
- Hillary Discarded 30,000 Emails, her Server will remain Private – Hillary Flashback Two Weeks Ago: I Have Two Phones
- Our Weasel of the Week Nominees – 03.10.15
- America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
Tag Archives: GMO
“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.” – Henry Kissinger In 1974, Henry Kissinger suggested using food as a weapon to induce targeted population … Continue reading
Earth Day 2014: Useful Idiots Still Pushing Earth Day, A Conversation with my Daughter and an Angry Mob of Teachers… Plus a Look Back
“The 13 Worst Predictions Made on Earth Day, 1970″ By Marion Algier – AskMarion With each passing Earth Day, the farce and lies from 1970 have become more and more apparent to most, and the events and promotion of the … Continue reading
Some Earth Day Reality: Earth Day: Left Celebrates Murderer’s Idea RUSH/EIB: This is Earth Day today, too, by the way, folks. Earth Day is April 22nd. Does the name Ira Einhorn mean anything to you? Ira Einhorn is the founder … Continue reading
Video: Got Cancer? Milk poisoning cover-up Fox whistle-blower of Monsanto Related: Video: RAW MILK ? COWS MILK OR BREAST MILK ?: What’s better for health & weight Video: SOY-THE DEADLY POISON_ FRIGHTENING Book: The Whole Soy Story The body begins … Continue reading
Story at-a-glance Dr. Mercola shares his Top 10 most viewed articles of 2012: The most read articles of last year covered topics such as the health hazards of grains, including whole grains—and especially genetically engineered crops; the unsavory and little-known … Continue reading
Story at-a-glance The Gates Foundation has donated $26 billion since its inception in 1994 to help developing countries and the UN to fund world health goals. However, through his “leveraged philanthropy” model of public-private partnerships, Gates may be doing far … Continue reading
SHORT VIDEO: Chemtrail Geoengineering Lawsuit Moves Forward as Citizens Set To Provide Evidence By Alex Thomas – theintelhub.com – April 20, 2012 Al DiCicco, an independent journalist and activist in Mohave County Arizona, has spoken out and rallied against the … Continue reading