Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Happy 4th of July 2015 – Center Piece of America’s Patriotic Season
- NBC verses Trump
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 6.30.15
- Forum: Is it Time To Replace The GOP? Would You Support A New Party?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results – 06.26.15
- Weasel Of The Week – 06.25.15
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – False Flag Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 06.23.15
- Rafael’s Story – Ted Cruz’s Father’s Day Tribute
- Forum: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Jokes?
- Russia – The Horseman of War
- Happy Father’s Day 2015 – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council – 06.19.15
- Trump… The Wild Card to Beat?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Blaxploitation Issue
- Please Join Us in A Much Needed Prayer
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! – 06-16-15
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To The Defeat of ObamaTrade?
- Smartest Dog In the World, Chaser – 60 Minutes With Anderson Cooper
- Obama’s Marxist Social and Demographic Engineering of America
- ObamaTrade Dies In The House!!
- Flag Day 2015
- Hillary House Party Day – She Finally Speaks
- Carly Out With Hillary Attack Ad
- Dubai-based Gulftainer and Its Terrorist Ties
- Bilderberg 2015 – Part II
Tag Archives: former presidents
Weasel Of The Week Yes, once again, It’s time to present this week’s statuette of shame, The Golden Weasel!! Every Tuesday, the Council nominates some of the slimiest, most despicable characters in public life for some deed of evil, cowardice … Continue reading
There is a federal holiday Monday, but it’s called ‘Washington’s Birthday.’ Yet mattress retailers and used-car sales lots tend to make this Presidents Day in their ads. By Peter Grier, Staff writer – CSMonitor – February 16, 2015 Presidential portraits, … Continue reading
Former U.S. president Jimmy Carter addresses a joint news conference at the Arab League headquarters in Cairo. (Photo: © Reuters) Counter Jihad: BY RYAN MAURO Former President Jimmy Carter will speak and sign books at the 51stannual convention of the … Continue reading
Video: Ronald Reagan Honors America and Our Troops Past and Present Memorial Day 2014 Memorial Day and Summer Cautions and Safety Tips For Pet Owners Memorial Day Weekend Health Safety Tip Reminders Nation’s oldest Memorial Day Parade returns to Bay Ridge Military … Continue reading
President Obama uses LBJ ‘Great Society’ legacy in his speech, for LBJ PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY CIVIL RIGHTS SUMMIT today, Thursday 04.10.14, a President hardly if ever mentioned by Obama before. LBJ is ‘why I’m standing here today’, he said. Video: President … Continue reading