Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
- Why the FCC’s Internet Takeover will Hurt Innovation and Consumers
- Here Comes The Muslim Brotherhood
- Happy President’s Day… Or Maybe Not?!?
- Forum: What Do You Like Most About Where You Live? What Would You Change?
Tag Archives: First Ladies
I found this somewhat thought provoking: The Atlantic: The First Lady and her would-be successor shined this year. And maybe that’s a problem for everyone save their husbands. Aren’t they amazing? Ann Romney and Michelle Obama both gave standout speeches … Continue reading
The Obamas, by New York Times reporter Jodi Kantor, has made headlines even before it goes on sale Tomorrow, 01.10.11. A White House spokesman has dismissed it as an “over-dramatization of old news.” The book — a political dissection of … Continue reading
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Betty Ford, the former first lady whose triumph over drug and alcohol addiction became a beacon of hope for addicts and the inspiration for her Betty Ford Center in California, died at age 93, a family … Continue reading
Jack Kennedy was shot on my twentieth birthday. I was a Dartmouth student, getting ready to drive down to Skidmore to celebrate with my girlfriend, when the news ricocheted around the dormitory. I went down to Skidmore anyway, spending the … Continue reading
A new book by best-selling author Ronald Kessler – “Laura Bush: An Intimate Portrait” – has Hillary Clinton supporters hopping mad as it strips off the veneer of Sen. Clinton’s image as first lady. Kessler’s book hadn’t even hit … Continue reading