Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Tag Archives: finances
Obama: Give Me Dictatorial Powers or I’ll Take Your Country Out
By: Sher Zieve – Gulag Bound – Cross-Posted at the NoisyRoom Well…well. The Obama has finally begun his now-open for all to see and hear demands for a dictatorship over the [former] United States of America. A few days ago, … Continue reading
Posted in Asshats, Big Brother, Stand Up, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, You Be the Judge Tagged BHO, Congress, Constitution, dictator powers, dictators, finances, John Boehner, Obamaland, power grab, survival, taxes 3 Comments
The Council Has Spoken!! This Week’s Watcher’s Council Results – 12.07.12
The Watcher’s Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. This week , we were treated to an interesting spectacle. Every EU country except the Czech Republic either … Continue reading
Posted in Communication, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Politics, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, You Be the Judge Tagged alternative news, bloggers, blogosphere, collection of article, debt, economics, educate yourself, finances, God, GOP, Hanukkah, Jews, Middle East, money, Muslims, news, news nuggets, Obamaland, Palestine, PLO, wake-up Republicans, Watcher's Council Leave a comment
Watcher’s Council Nominations – Playing Politics With Other People’s Money Edition
JoshuaPundit – Nominations: Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, … Continue reading
America’s Middle Class Net Worth Dips to 43 Year Hold… Homeless and Jobless at a High
Breitbart: The angle of a just-released New York University study is, of course, that ole’ left-wing canard known as "income inequality," but the findings are still useful in drawing other conclusions, and not ones that are very pleasant. Is America … Continue reading
Posted in Charity, Choices, Economy and Money, Get Involved, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Politics, Stand Up, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand Tagged Chicago, creating division, depression, divide and conquer, economics, elections have consequences, finances, food stamps, homeless, joblessness, jobs, net worth, Obamaland, our brother's keeper, poverty, recession, safety net, Saving America, Star Parker 5 Comments
Stories from the Great Depression
Hat Tip: CJ In Texas Video: Stories from the Great Depression Technorati Tags: The Great Depression,depression,recession,history,economics,history repeats itself,Survival,Taxation,Constitution,Finances
Posted in Dumbing Down of America, Economy and Money, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Off the Grid, Politics, Self-Reliance, Preparedness and Survival, Wake Up, You Be the Judge Tagged Constitution, depression, economics, finances, History, history repeats itself, recession, survival, taxation, The Great Depression 8 Comments
Time for First Nations to lay it on the line
By: Mischa Popoff, B.A. (Hons.) U. of S.Policy Advisor for The Heartland InstituteResearch Associate for The Frontier Centre for Public PolicyOsoyoos BCIsItOrganic.ca Getting kicked off a flight for being inebriated must’ve been troubling for New Democrat MP Romeo Saganash. But … Continue reading
Former FDIC Chair Bair: Bank Bailout Was ‘Overkill’
Moneynews: The billions of taxpayer dollars spent to bailout big banks was largely unnecessary, according to Sheila Bair, former Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. chairwoman. In an excerpt from her new book “Bull by the Horns: Fighting to Save Main Street … Continue reading
Economist Schiff: QE3 is Coming and Will Worsen Our ‘Depression’
Money News: Speculation abounded whether the Federal Reserve would implement another round of quantitative easing (QE) at its meeting this week. Comments by Peter Schiff before the official announcement: Peter Schiff, CEO of Euro Pacific Capital, says QE3 is coming, … Continue reading
Posted in Choices, Common Sense, Economy and Money, Knowledge Is Power, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, Wisdom, You Be the Judge Tagged 2012 Election, Ben Bernanke, debt, depression, economics, economy, Election 2012, finances, money, Obamaland, one term Obama, QE3, Romney-Ryan, Ron Paul, serfs, time for real change, wake-up America 2 Comments
WARREN BUFFETT SUED BY OBAMA’S IRS… EVEN HE ISN’T SAFE – WAIT UNTIL THEY COME AFTER YOU FOR OBAMA’S SECOND-TERM TAXES AND OBAMACARE
WARREN BUFFETT SUED BY OBAMA’S IRS By AJ Obama and his rich pals think you are just another useful idiot like the Occupy (OWS) crowd. While Obama seeks to enact the “Buffett Rule” to place a higher tax burden on … Continue reading
Posted in Economy and Money, Knowledge Is Power, Watch the Other Hand Tagged Buffet Rule, Dick Morris, economy, finances, GE, IRS, Jeffrey Immelt, Milton Friedman, money, Obamaland, OWS, taxes, Warren Buffet Leave a comment