Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Happy 4th of July 2015 – Center Piece of America’s Patriotic Season
- NBC verses Trump
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 6.30.15
- Forum: Is it Time To Replace The GOP? Would You Support A New Party?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results – 06.26.15
- Weasel Of The Week – 06.25.15
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – False Flag Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 06.23.15
- Rafael’s Story – Ted Cruz’s Father’s Day Tribute
- Forum: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Jokes?
- Russia – The Horseman of War
- Happy Father’s Day 2015 – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council – 06.19.15
- Trump… The Wild Card to Beat?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Blaxploitation Issue
- Please Join Us in A Much Needed Prayer
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! – 06-16-15
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To The Defeat of ObamaTrade?
- Smartest Dog In the World, Chaser – 60 Minutes With Anderson Cooper
- Obama’s Marxist Social and Demographic Engineering of America
- ObamaTrade Dies In The House!!
- Flag Day 2015
- Hillary House Party Day – She Finally Speaks
- Carly Out With Hillary Attack Ad
- Dubai-based Gulftainer and Its Terrorist Ties
- Bilderberg 2015 – Part II
Tag Archives: fees
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton - the NoisyRoom Millions of Americans got a nasty surprise this week in their paychecks. Their pay was effectively reduced due to the taxation football being fumbled once again by our so-called esteemed leaders in DC. Many … Continue reading
The Daily Caller: Starting in 2014, President Barack Obama’s health care law will expand coverage to some 30 million uninsured people. At the same time, insurers no longer will be allowed to turn away those in poor health, and virtually … Continue reading
Can We Avoid "Taxmageddon" in 2013? Tea Party Nation: By Alan Carnuba In 1959, during an interview with the late Mike Wallace, Ayn Rand, the author of “Atlas Shrugged”, said “A free market will not break down. All depressions are … Continue reading
Bank Transfer Day, the movement that urged bank customers to close their accounts and instead deposit funds in credit unions on or before November 5, led to at least 650,000 new credit union members and a total of $4.5 billion … Continue reading
NEW YORK (The Blaze/AP) — Bank of America plans to start charging customers a $5 monthly fee for using their debit card to make purchases. The fee will be rolled out starting early next year. A number of banks have … Continue reading