Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Mark Levin: Just Because Something Offends Someone Doesn’t Mean It Should Be Banned
- Our Weasel Of The Week!
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Rain-bo Edition
- Happy 4th of July 2015 – Center Piece of America’s Patriotic Season
- NBC verses Trump
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 6.30.15
- Forum: Is it Time To Replace The GOP? Would You Support A New Party?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results – 06.26.15
- Weasel Of The Week – 06.25.15
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – False Flag Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 06.23.15
- Rafael’s Story – Ted Cruz’s Father’s Day Tribute
- Forum: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Jokes?
- Russia – The Horseman of War
- Happy Father’s Day 2015 – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council – 06.19.15
- Trump… The Wild Card to Beat?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Blaxploitation Issue
- Please Join Us in A Much Needed Prayer
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! – 06-16-15
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To The Defeat of ObamaTrade?
- Smartest Dog In the World, Chaser – 60 Minutes With Anderson Cooper
- Obama’s Marxist Social and Demographic Engineering of America
- ObamaTrade Dies In The House!!
- Flag Day 2015
Tag Archives: debt ceiling
Obama Also Claims Raising Debt Ceiling Doesn’t Boost Debt Investor’s Business Daily: Budget: President Obama suggests raising the debt ceiling won’t add a penny to a U.S. debt already spiraling out of control. What planet does he live on? In … Continue reading
Today, President Obama hosted the last press conference of his first term, reflecting on the accomplishments of his first term, as he sees it, while addressing the most pressing issues of his second term. A full summary of the President’s … Continue reading
Vice President Joe Biden joined House Democrats in lashing tea party Republicans Monday, accusing them of having “acted like terrorists” in the fight over raising the nation’s debt limit. Biden was agreeing with a line of argument made by Rep. … Continue reading
JULY 26, WASHINGTON–After the Budget Committee’s Republican analysts conducted a careful review of Majority Leader Reid’s debt limit proposal, Sen. Sessions shared his findings on the Senate floor. The truth: Reid’s proposal cuts only $1 trillion in spending for a … Continue reading