Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Tag Archives: Constitutional Law
Obama Racks Up a String of Judicial Losses at Supreme Court
It has been a tough week for President Obama at the Supreme Court! As the somewhat surprising ObamaCare loss to Hobby Lobby was added to the tally on Monday, the Obama administration lost 4 out of 5 big decisions and … Continue reading
Posted in Alerts, Big Brother, Changing Winds, Constitution, Economy and Money, Freedom, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Politics, Religion and Faith, Small Victories, You Be the Judge Tagged Case Law, Chief Justice John Roberts, Constitution, Constitutional Law, EPA, Fourth Amendment, John Roberts, Jonathan Turly, Law, misinformation, NLRB, ObamaCare, Obamaland, Overreach, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Scalia, SCOTUS, Speaker Boehner, Supreme Court, Unons, UP Project 19 Comments
Pro-Mitt Argument of the Day
By Andrew C. McCarthy - Originally posted: March 23, 2012 8:54 A.M. … comes from our loyal reader and commenter, Colonel Travis. In response to my post last evening on the Obamacare “tax or penalty” issue, he writes: Like a … Continue reading
Posted in Choices, Common Sense, Health and wellness, Knowledge Is Power, Politics, Thoughts ..., Wake Up, Wisdom Tagged 2012 Election, Case Law, choices, common sense, common values, Constitutional Law, Constitutionalists, Election 2012, Mitt Romney, Mitt Romney in 2012, ObamaCare, Supreme Court, Supreme Court Judges, Supreme Court nominees, The Choice 5 Comments
Judge Strikes Down NDAA, Rules Obama Must Obey Constitution
Western Journalism: In a considerable setback for a president eager to ravage the due process rights of the American people, Federal Judge Kathleen Forrest granted a preliminary injunction on Wednesday, striking down those sections of the National Defense Authorization Act … Continue reading
Stunning News from Georgia – ‘Judicial Fiat From the Bench – Changed the Meaning of the Constitution and Natural Born Citizen’
In what can only be described as an unbelievable, yet in many was ‘to be expected’ ruling, Georgia Judge Michael Malihi has ruled Barack Obama can be on the ballot this year. When you read the transcripts of the trial … Continue reading
Posted in Freedom, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Off the Grid, Patriotism, Politics, Self-Reliance, Preparedness and Survival, Watch the Other Hand Tagged Barry Soetoro, Case Law, Chicago politics, connect the dots, Constitutional Law, eligibility, Founding Fathers, fundamental transforamtion of America, ineligibility, John McCain, Manchurian Candidate, natural born, natural born citizen, Obamaland, Orly Taitz, Unconstitutional 10 Comments
KCP Test Yourself Quiz Answers
Can You Answer These 15 Questions?: What is Agenda 21? Who is Cass Sunstein and why is he perhaps the most powerful man in America? Who is Barry Soetoro? Under which U.S. president did the American Progressive era begin and … Continue reading
Posted in Dumbing Down of America, Economy and Money, Freedom, Knowledge Is Power, Patriotism, Politics, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, Wisdom Tagged Agenda 21, American Progressivism, Barry Soetoro, Case Law, Cass Sunstein, Cloward and Piven, Constitution, Constitutional Law, eugenics, Federal Reserve, Founding Fathers, George Soros, guns, Harry Reid, Hillary Clinton, History, John Boehner, Margaret Sanger, Ron Paul, Saul Alinsky, second amendment, separation of church and state, Thomas Jefferson, three-fifths clause 3 Comments
Can You Answer These Important Questions Quiz… Answers
After another report of Students Stumbling on the Basics of History we posted 15 – Question Quiz for everyone to test themselves. Because if we can’t answer the questions, we can help our kids and we can’t save America! Can … Continue reading
Posted in Dumbing Down of America, Freedom, Fun, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Politics, Watch the Other Hand, Wisdom Tagged Agenda 21, American Progressivism. Cloward and Piven, Barry Soetoro, Bill Ayers, Cass Sunstein, Constitutional Law, Federal Reserve, George Soros, Harry Reid, History, John Boehner, Margaret Sanger, Saul Alinsky, second amendment, separation of church and state, Thomas Jefferson, three-fifths clause 1 Comment