Join us on Twitter @AskMarion
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Palin-Cruz 2016 Join the Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Mysterious Case Of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 370
- Examiner Editorial: Why does Nancy Pelosi fear an Obamacare inspector general?
- The Kremlin’s New Glasnost Campaign to Fool the West
- Don’t Forget About Sarah… Nor Count Her Out for 2016
- Speaker Boehner Wants to Wear Us Down on Amnesty
- Greg Gutfeld Rips The Media For Mockery of CPAC
- China to Purchase the Federal Reserve
- "America" – Dinesh D’Souza Is Back With New Controversial Film "America" – The Kelly File Exclusive
- Forum: What are Your Predictions For The 2014 Midterms?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 3.02.14 Thru 3.09.14
- Palin Wowed CPAC Crowd! Paul Won Straw Poll
- Rand Paul with Chris Wallace on Fox Sunday 03.09.14
- Formenting Revolution in the Ukraine
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Did Obama Lie His Way To WH, Is His Election Null and Void… Plus Bolton, Carson, Palin, CPAC
- CPAC 2014 is a Wrap
- CPAC 2014 – Day 2 Speeches
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 03/07/14
- Valedictorian at Israel’s Top Medical School! How is the U.N. going to spin this?
- Governor Sarah Palin Goes On the Record with Greta 3-7-2014
- Apropos Crimea
- CPAC 2014 Begins With a Bang and Will End With a Bang
- Soros Money Linked To Controversial FCC Newsroom Study
- CPAC 2014 – Day 1 Speeches
- What If Buying Coffee Was Like Buying ObamaCare ????
- CPAC 2014
Tag Archives: companian animals
THURSDAY, 07 JULY 2011 19:16 - BY GENE L. OSOFSKY, ESQ. Special to the Times Q: My two dogs are my constant companions and provide me a great deal of comfort, but I worry about what might happen to them … Continue reading
ACADEMICS: CALLING ANIMALS ‘PETS’ IS INSULTING Last week for Earth Day the Disciples of Global Warming re-cycled their campaign to Eat the Family Pet to reduce our carbon footprint. Domestic dogs, cats, hamsters or budgerigars [birds] should be rebranded as … Continue reading