Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Tag Archives: Cavuto
Governor Jindal: We’re At War With Radical Islam
Video: Governor Jindal: We’re At War With Radical Islam Governor Jindal – We Need Muslim Leaders to Stand Up and Denounce These Radical Islamists
Posted in Knowledge Is Power, Leadership, News, News and politics, Politics, Religion, Wake Up Tagged Bobby Jindal, Cavuto, Islam, radical Islam, Truth Leave a comment
McCaughey: Veterans Affairs Bill Is A Gift To Unions – Cavuto
Video: McCaughey – Veterans Affairs Bill Is A Gift To Unions – Cavuto
Benghazi Scandal – Rep Tom Cotton (R-AR) Rips Democrats For “Fake Outrage” Over Benghazi – Cavuto (Video))
Video: Benghazi Scandal – Rep Tom Cotton (R-AR) Rips Democrats For “Fake Outrage” Over Benghazi – Cavuto Sunshine is the Greatest Disinfectant – Updated Benghazi Lies The Shameful Stench Of Benghazi Continues The AWOL Commander-in-Chief Leon Panetta Violated NDAA, Changed Benghazi … Continue reading
Posted in History, Knowledge Is Power, Lies, low-informed voters, manipulation of the public, Politics, Progressivism, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand Tagged Benghazi, Benghazigate, Cavuto, cover-ups, Democrats, Fake Outrage, manipulation of the public, Obamaland, Progressives, scandals, Tom Cotton 1 Comment
Boehner Mocks GOP Colleagues On Immigration Reform – Louie Gohmert (R-Tx) Weighs In – Cavuto
Louie Gohmert (R-Tx): Its Not To Hard To Just Go Along To Get Along Like The Speaker Want Us To Do & Keep Doing Chummy Deals With Harry Reid & The President Like This Speaker Has Done! Boehner Mocks GOP … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged amnesty, Boehner, Cavuto, Charles Payne, Congress, Constitution, Fox, Get Involved, Gohmert, GOP, illegals, Immigration, laws, secure the borders, sovereignty, stand-up, Wake Up 2 Comments
Judge Nap: NLRB wants to require companies to give workers’ numbers, addresses to unions
That’s right, the NLRB wants to require private companies to give workers’ numbers and addresses to unions… so they can harass you at home!
Posted in Asshats, News and politics, Politics, Progressivism, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand Tagged Cavuto, Eric Bolling, Fox, freedom, Get Involved, Judge Napolitano, NLRB, Obamaland, politics, privacy, progressivism, stand-up, unions 2 Comments
Ben Stein on Obama: Should Be "Charged With Criminal Fraud" for the Repeated Lies
Video: Ben Stein on Obama: Should Be “Charged With Criminal Fraud” for the Repeated Lies Published on Nov 23, 2013: Actor and author Ben Stein is the latest pundit to point out the Obama regime’s criminal behavior. Stein told the … Continue reading
ObamaCare Enrollee Touted by Obama Administration hasn’t Signed Up For ObamaCare – Cavuto
Video: ObamaCare Enrollee Touted by Obama Administration hasn’t Signed Up For ObamaCare – Cavuto And remember all the reports of glitches with the sites because sooo many people were trying to log on? Well those numbers are much lower … Continue reading
Gov. Sarah Palin joins Neil Cavuto on Fox Biz
Video: Governor Palin Joins Neil Cavuto on Fox Business Technorati Tags: Politics,Cavuto,Palin,Fox Business,Fox,Sarah Palin
Posted in Common Sense, Knowledge Is Power, Media, News and politics, Patriotism, Politics Tagged Cavuto, Fox, Fox Business, Palin, politics 1 Comment
Sarah Palin on Ted Cruz Senate Stand Against ObamaCare — Neil Cavuto — 9-24-13
Video: Sarah Palin on Ted Cruz Senate Stand Against ObamaCare — Neil Cavuto — 9-24-13 Video: Sarah Palin Fires Back at Former McCain Strategist & GOP Establishment Over ObamaCare – 9/24/13 Video: Sarah Palin Fires Back at McCain Strategist & … Continue reading
Posted in Choices, Communication, Conservatives, Constitution, Economy and Money, Freedom, Health and wellness, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Politics, Stand Up, Strength, You Be the Judge Tagged Cavuto, Cruz, Defunding ObamaCare, filibuster, freedom, Palin, patriotism, Sarah Palin, Senate, strength, Ted Cruz 1 Comment