Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Happy 4th of July 2015 – Center Piece of America’s Patriotic Season
- NBC verses Trump
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 6.30.15
- Forum: Is it Time To Replace The GOP? Would You Support A New Party?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results – 06.26.15
- Weasel Of The Week – 06.25.15
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – False Flag Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 06.23.15
- Rafael’s Story – Ted Cruz’s Father’s Day Tribute
- Forum: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Jokes?
- Russia – The Horseman of War
- Happy Father’s Day 2015 – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council – 06.19.15
- Trump… The Wild Card to Beat?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Blaxploitation Issue
- Please Join Us in A Much Needed Prayer
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! – 06-16-15
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To The Defeat of ObamaTrade?
- Smartest Dog In the World, Chaser – 60 Minutes With Anderson Cooper
- Obama’s Marxist Social and Demographic Engineering of America
- ObamaTrade Dies In The House!!
- Flag Day 2015
- Hillary House Party Day – She Finally Speaks
- Carly Out With Hillary Attack Ad
- Dubai-based Gulftainer and Its Terrorist Ties
- Bilderberg 2015 – Part II
Tag Archives: California
Breaking! The Smart Meter Opt Out was ONLY an "Appeasement Plan"… The Goal: To halt the mounting opposition against the ‘smart grid’, and to shut down natural gas use…Yes, to shut down natural gas!
Climate Change Adaptation Plan By EXECUTIVE ORDER – EXCERPT FROM HERE — CAP and TRADE CLIP Stop the Crime/cross-posted at THITW – h/t to MJ: We have discovered the smart meter opt out’s are a distraction, extortion and ONLY an … Continue reading
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT RUSH/EIB: Now, I mentioned mere moments ago the LA Times. Here’s the story: "Part-timers to Lose Pay Amid Health Act’s New Math — Some workers are having their hours cut so employers won’t have to cover them under … Continue reading
California and Atlantis Blasted Fools/TPN: Could these people possibly do a worse job of running California than the Democrat legislature? I can’t see how. They’d probably do better purely by accident. It used to be that ‘Inmates running the Asylum’ … Continue reading
Gun Owners of America Turning America "blue" could lead to California-style gun control "Immigration reform, including a form of Amnesty, could be a bonanza for Democrats [and] cripple Republican prospects in many states they now win easily." – Politico, April … Continue reading
By: Cliff Kincaid – Accuracy in Media: The most successful campaign initiated by billionaire hedge-fund operator George Soros has been the legalization of marijuana. California has been the focus of most of his efforts. But there are indications that the … Continue reading
This chart from the U.S. Census Bureau perfectly illustrates California flight/migration: The Blaze: Between municipal bankruptcies, rising taxes, the proposal of new taxes, and the promise of friendlier business climates in other states, the exodus of business leaders and U.S. … Continue reading
‘Orwellian’: Proposed Gun Law in Washington State Calls on Police to Inspect the Homes of ‘Assault Weapon’ Owners
Holly Blevins holds an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle December 5, 2012 in Berryville, Virginia. Credit: AFP/Getty Images The Blaze: With each proposed anti-gun bill put forth by Democrats across the U.S., the demands appear to be getting more and more restrictive … Continue reading