Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: If The Clintons Committed A Felony, What Should Be Done?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Sarah Palin: Debunking the Myths of a Convention of States
- Forum: Should Federal Laws On Marijuana Be Changed?
- The Council Has Spoken – Our Watcher’s Council Results
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
Tag Archives: California
This eloquent, profound letter was written by Marko Kloos on March 23, 2007. He originally posted this on his MunchkinWrangler blog cross-posted by Rob Cunningham at Freedom on January 3, 2013. Wouldn’t it be an absolute shame if the honorable, … Continue reading
Fanfare!! It’s time It’s time to present this weeks’ statuette of shame, The Golden Weasel!! Every Tuesday, the Council nominates some of the slimiest, most despicable characters in public life for some deed of evil, cowardice or corruption they’ve performed. … Continue reading
Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
7 Groups Demand Cal State Governing Board Investigate By Tammi Rossman-Benjamin – The Independent Sentinel – July 23, 2014 Los Angeles, CA, July 22, 2014 – Citing broad academic and community outrage, seven groups, today, urged the California State University … Continue reading
Fabulous Obamacare Success Stories EIB: BEGIN 10.03.13 TRANSCRPT RUSH: James Taranto, the Wall Street Journal, has a story of a guy named Brendan Mahoney, who did succeed. It’s a Hartford Courant story, and this guy’s being joked about as the … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit: As expected, California’s Governor Jerry Brown has signed the bill passed by the Democrat-dominated state legislature to allow illegal aliens to obtain driver’s licenses. “The governor’s signature on AB60 opens a window of opportunity unfairly closed shut to millions … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit: As California continues to release thousands of violent felons from its prisons, the Democrat-dominated State legislature is working to pass legislation to victimize law abiding citizens and make it as difficult as possible to defend themselves. The Senate and … Continue reading