Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Betrayal Papers: Under Obama The US Captured by the Muslim Brotherhood
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Let’s Make A Deal Edition – 03.04.15
- A Speech, A Choice And A Challenge
- White House Terrorists ID Chart and Enemies…
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! 03.03.15
- Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
Category Archives: Semester At Sea
This topic hits home because I am a product of the California public school system and of the UC college system… And most of my friends and our children went to school and college in California as well. I was … Continue reading
Well "the Miss" is home… Here is a quick movie of the ship arriving with about 600 parents and guests waiting to greet them: http://www.poly-motion.com/sasfall.mov It was a pretty great day filled with hugs and smiles all around…
Hi, All This will no doubt be the last SAS Update, except for my impressions and thoughts after Summer returns, plus hopefully the forwarding of some trip photos… Summer ran out of Internet time soon after leaving Japan, and decided it would be … Continue reading
Hi, All A bit out of order, but this is Summer’s update from Japan that somehow got lost in cyberspace: Our first day in Japan was cool even though, we were not able to get off the ship … Continue reading
The last few days have flown by, when I didn’t think it was possible. We faced eight days between Japan and Hawaii, and we weren’t very excited about the prospect of so many days at sea. But somehow they disappeared, … Continue reading
I just heard from Summer… They are presently arriving in Hawaii, about 15 hours early, which is cool!! Her cell is back on and she is out of email tme, so good timing. She said she sent an update from Japan, … Continue reading