Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The Shot Heard ‘Round The World Edition
- Progressive Propaganda With A Prepper Facade: Americans Face Inflation, Hunger and Depression
- Earth Day 2014: Useful Idiots Still Pushing Earth Day, A Conversation with my Daughter and an Angry Mob of Teachers… Plus a Look Back
- LEVIN: PAY ATTENTION! ‘Conservatism Is Not An Ideology’
- Palin, Cruz, Lee to Attend Rally for TW Shannon April 24th, 2014
- Putin Gets the Best of Obama… Again – Updated
- Race No Longer A Factor – Supreme Court Upholds Michigan Law That Bans Affirmative Action
- He who is unhappy is an enemy of the people
- State Quietly Approving A Plan To Change U.S. Presidential Election System – The Kelly File
- Judge Nap: NLRB wants to require companies to give workers’ numbers, addresses to unions
- The Right Picture (Graphic) Is Worth More Than a 1000 Words
- Forum: What Are Your Feelings on The GOP House Leadership Saying They Are ‘Hell Bent’ On Passing Immigration Reform This Year?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.13.14 Thru 4.20.14 – Easter-Passover Edition
- Happy Easter 2014
- The Western States: A Return To Sovereignty
- BUNDY RANCH: Meet the Coalition
- Liberals announce plan to ‘purge’ Christians
- Wildlands Project, Agenda 21, and its Future Enforcers (hardly just the Bundy Ranch)
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 4/18/14
- New Email Suggests Lerner Targeted Conservative Groups For Prosecution – Stuart Varney
- Believers in Obama
- USA Today Reports: Ukrainian City ‘Registering’ Jews
- Alert: BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch
- Sebelius’ Shameful Legacy
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
Category Archives: Blah Blah Blah … Bitch Bitch Bitch
Photo credit: Don Jus Live. Make a Difference! Winners are highlighted below in red… The movies… They have electrified and inspired people around the world. They are the best and sometimes the worst of America. But for many years they … Continue reading
A friend who grew up in Nazi Germany as they came to power once told me that when the left makes their move, anything goes and the garbage always floats to the top. Here are a couple of examples: Is … Continue reading
Comedian Bill Maher cracked a tasteless “joke” involving Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin’s Down syndrome child — and referred to the Alaska governor as a “stewardess.” In the monologue of his most recent HBO show, Maher noted that Palin … Continue reading
Is it just me??? Or does anyone else hate this new format???
Wow… Does that sound like a "B’ Flick Title or what? And I definitely feel like I just left one or worse… I’m seriously asking myself what part of my brain did not engage properly last week, to make me try this … Continue reading
Sometimes you really have to ask yourself… why do I bother!?! Between computer system problems and husband errands, I spent the day manuevering through the online college registration system, to prepare a preferred class list based on my daughter’s instructions, so I … Continue reading
Wow… And I thought Monday was a killer day?!? I’m past exhausted and I guess today was worse, cause I’m too tired to even blog about it.
Another entry of Blah Blah Blah … Whine Whine Whine But really, what is it with repairmen?? Is it really necessary to leave the biggest mess you can everytime you fix something??? First it took the repairmen two … Continue reading