Join us on Twitter @AskMarion
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power – We Are Here To Save A Country
- CPAC 2014 – Day 2 Speeches
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 03/07/14
- Valedictorian at Israel’s Top Medical School! How is the U.N. going to spin this?
- Governor Sarah Palin Goes On the Record with Greta 3-7-2014
- Apropos Crimea
- CPAC 2014 Begins With a Bang and Will End With a Bang
- Soros Money Linked To Controversial FCC Newsroom Study
- CPAC 2014 – Day 1 Speeches
- What If Buying Coffee Was Like Buying ObamaCare ????
- CPAC 2014
- DNC Members Can’t Think of Single Hillary Clinton Achievement
- Warren Buffett Gives Millions to Pay for Abortions
- Issa talks exclusively to Greta about today’s hearing; Will consider holding Lerner in contempt
- ObamaCare Political Ploy… Administration offers 2-year ObamaCare Extension for Canceled Health Plans
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Bear Facts Edition
- Ezekial Emanuel Is Really Looking Forward To The Demise of Insurance Companies
- How Obama could stop Putin’s Ukraine power grab without firing a shot
- Afterburner with Bill Whittle… The Cookie Cutter Curriculum
- A Russian Buffet Of Archduke Franz Ferdinand Moments
- Breaking: Romeike Family granted ‘indefinite deferred status’ and can stay in United States
- The Ukraine – Understanding History
- Supreme Court Sends Homeschoolers Packing
- Forum: Is President Obama’s New ‘My Brother’s Keeper’ Initiative Directed Towards Young Men Of ‘Color’ Racist?
- Crimea seems to go back to Russia – no matter what Obama says (or does)
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 2.23.14 Thru 3.02.14
Category Archives: Blah Blah Blah … Bitch Bitch Bitch
Photo credit: Don Jus Live. Make a Difference! Winners are highlighted below in red… The movies… They have electrified and inspired people around the world. They are the best and sometimes the worst of America. But for many years they … Continue reading
A friend who grew up in Nazi Germany as they came to power once told me that when the left makes their move, anything goes and the garbage always floats to the top. Here are a couple of examples: Is … Continue reading
Comedian Bill Maher cracked a tasteless “joke” involving Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin’s Down syndrome child — and referred to the Alaska governor as a “stewardess.” In the monologue of his most recent HBO show, Maher noted that Palin … Continue reading
Is it just me??? Or does anyone else hate this new format???
Wow… Does that sound like a "B’ Flick Title or what? And I definitely feel like I just left one or worse… I’m seriously asking myself what part of my brain did not engage properly last week, to make me try this … Continue reading
Sometimes you really have to ask yourself… why do I bother!?! Between computer system problems and husband errands, I spent the day manuevering through the online college registration system, to prepare a preferred class list based on my daughter’s instructions, so I … Continue reading
Wow… And I thought Monday was a killer day?!? I’m past exhausted and I guess today was worse, cause I’m too tired to even blog about it.
Another entry of Blah Blah Blah … Whine Whine Whine But really, what is it with repairmen?? Is it really necessary to leave the biggest mess you can everytime you fix something??? First it took the repairmen two … Continue reading