Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- A Speech, A Choice And A Challenge
- White House Terrorists ID Chart and Enemies…
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! 03.03.15
- Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
Category Archives: Blah Blah Blah … Bitch Bitch Bitch
Photo credit: Don Jus Live. Make a Difference! Winners are highlighted below in red… The movies… They have electrified and inspired people around the world. They are the best and sometimes the worst of America. But for many years they … Continue reading
A friend who grew up in Nazi Germany as they came to power once told me that when the left makes their move, anything goes and the garbage always floats to the top. Here are a couple of examples: Is … Continue reading
Comedian Bill Maher cracked a tasteless “joke” involving Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin’s Down syndrome child — and referred to the Alaska governor as a “stewardess.” In the monologue of his most recent HBO show, Maher noted that Palin … Continue reading
Is it just me??? Or does anyone else hate this new format???
Wow… Does that sound like a "B’ Flick Title or what? And I definitely feel like I just left one or worse… I’m seriously asking myself what part of my brain did not engage properly last week, to make me try this … Continue reading
Sometimes you really have to ask yourself… why do I bother!?! Between computer system problems and husband errands, I spent the day manuevering through the online college registration system, to prepare a preferred class list based on my daughter’s instructions, so I … Continue reading
Wow… And I thought Monday was a killer day?!? I’m past exhausted and I guess today was worse, cause I’m too tired to even blog about it.