Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council In Action!!
WoW community member, Council Alumnus, author and speaker Trevor Loudon will be appearing on Glenn Beck’s TV show on March 9th. 5 PM EST. If you’ve ever had the good fortune to see Trevor in person before, you won’t want to miss this.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- The Independent Sentinel – Breaking…WH Plans to Develop a Country Within a Country of 15 Million “New Americans”
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Bibi Gone Wild
- Rhymes With Right – The Faux Outrage Of The Fatuous Left And The Fabulist Media
- VA Right! – Republicans Betray the Voters – AGAIN
- The Glittering Eye –The Devil in the Details
- The Razor – What If… Shirley MacLaine is Just an Idiot?
- Nice Deb – Morning Joe: Hillary’s Use Of Personal Email At State Dept “Staggering” And “Shocking”
- Joshuapundit – A Speech, A Choice And A Challenge
- Bookworm Room – If you want something done, ask a Marine *UPDATED*
- Ask Marion – Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- The Right Planet – The White House Prayer Deception
- Blazing Cat Fur – Saudi Award Goes to Muslim Televangelist Who Harshly Criticizes U.S.
- Gates Of Vienna – “Allah Will Not Allow You to Stop Us”
- The Pirate;s Covet – Liberals Very Concerned As Those “Four Words” Go To The Supreme Court
- Andrew McCarthy/NRO – Bring Back the Bush Doctrine – with One Addition submitted by The Noisy Room
- Maggie’s Notebook – Defense Intelligence Told Not to Update Obama on Bin Laden Documents submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- The Daily Beast – Iraq’s Attack Against ISIS Catches U.S. ‘By Surprise’ submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Ace Of Spades HQ – It’s Over: Boehner, Boehner’s Establishment Allies, and Democrats Unite to Fund Obama’s Executive Amnesty submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Breitbart – New Documents Blow Lid Off Obama/Clinton Benghazi Scandal submitted by VA Right!
- T. Greer/Zenpundit – Guest post, T Greer: A civilization is at stake here submitted by The Glittering Eye
- America – The National Catholic Review – The Catholic Pagan: 10 Questions for Camille Paglia submitted by The Razor
- Roger L. Simon/PJ Media – Will Obama’s Iran Deal Be the Worst Deal Ever Made? submitted by Nice Deb
- Jonathan H. Tobin/ Commentary – Bibi’s Triumph Puts Obama on the Defensive submitted by Joshuapundit
- Breach Bang Clear – The New Definition Of Trauma submitted by Bookworm Room
- Jim DeMint/The Daily Signal – If Not Now … When? Will the GOP Majority Ever Stand for Anything? submitted by Ask Marion
- Reason.Com – In Defense Of Drunk Sex submitted by The Watcher
- Robert Joseph, William Tobey/NRO – Iran: A Bad Deal Is (Much) Worse than No Deal submitted by The Watcher
- Kyle MizoKami/ War Is Boring – I Built An AR-15 In My Kitchen – Without Telling The Government submitted by The Watcher