Our weekly wrap… Sunday to Sunday… Please share! Ask Marion
It is Time to Choose… Which America You Want Your Grandkids to Live In!!
America has been on the edge for a long time and she is now teetering as far forward over the edge as a country possibly can before it falls over the cliff and is no longer recognizable. We either wake-up immediately and get-involved or there will be no America, at least not as you knew her, not for your children and grandchildren… nor anything to take care of you from the benefits you already paid for!
And those that are changing America are protected by a large network including the mainstream media
Check back later this week for our article on Calling All Grandparents. It is time to get informed and involved now… or be destroyed!!
Lack of education and understanding about the true plan the ruling elite have for our country, the world, and who is part of that plan is a big part of why we have lost our country to the Progressive Movement. We never took the time to understand them, the enemies within and their goals… You must understand your enemy before you can defeat them!! The Cloward-Piven Strategy, being used at the southern border right now and Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals are two of the key elements in the Progressive tool chest…
Be sure to check out Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders by our pal Terresa Monroe Hamilton at the NoisyRoom as well as Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH) by Isabel Matos at A Time for Choosing.
Rules for Radicals, first published in 1971, is Saul Alinsky’s counsel to young radicals on how to effect social change and know “the difference between being a realistic radical and being a rhetorical one.” You cannot effectively fight your enemy if you do not understand him. In order to understand Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and the rest of Progressive you need to understand Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals as well as the Cloward and Piven Strategy, which is what they are using to capsize the republic and at the border right now.
Know them and know what Democrats are doing! You can’t beat an enemy you don’t understand… it is why we lost in Vietnam and the wars in the Middle East.
* RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood. (These are two things of which there is a plentiful supply. Government and corporations always have a difficult time appealing to people, and usually do so almost exclusively with economic arguments.)
* RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)
* RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
* RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)
* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
* RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid “un-fun” activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)
* RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)
* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)
* RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists’ minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)
* RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog. (Unions used this tactic. Peaceful [albeit loud] demonstrations during the heyday of unions in the early to mid-20th Century incurred management’s wrath, often in the form of violence that eventually brought public sympathy to their side.)
* RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saw: If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)
* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)
**Be sure to get your tickets for Beck’s ‘We Will not Conform’ anti-Common Core Event! And go see Dinesh D’Souza’s movie, America, based on his book America: Imagine a World without Her.
Then take a little time and do your homework on the Clintons. There is plenty of info out there, and a lot of ugly, if you take the time to find it. “If Hillary Clinton is elected in 2016, the baton will have passed from one Alinskyite to another. In this case, Alinsky’s influence will have taken on a massive, almost unimaginable, importance. Obama will have had eight years to remake America, and Hillary will have another four or perhaps eight to complete the job,” he wrote. –> Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘America’ warns Hillary Clinton will ‘finish off’ the country <– (And Elizabeth Warren is equally as deluded and a disciple!)
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
- Holder DOJ Finally Finds A Scandal Worth Investigating – An Anti-Obama Parade Float
- John Bolton: Obama Administration Considering Extending Nuclear Talks With Iran
- Immigration… From an Immigrants Perspective
- Forum: How Would You Handle The Current Crisis On The Border?
- Pro-Israel Supporters Attacked By Palestinians In Los Angeles
- Actor Jon Voight Speaks Out Against the New Democratic Party and National/Global Insecurity on Huckabee
- How to Deal with the U.S. Southern Border Crisis…
- What Is Wrong With These Photos Proves What Is Wrong About Liberals…
- Border Patrol Agent Hector Garza Gives First-Hand Look At Crisis
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Crisis At The Border – America Under Attack
- The Office Of Refugee Resettlement – Facilitators For A ‘Manufactured Human Crisis’
- Anita Fuentes Schools Americans on Alien Flood Warfare (Video)
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 6.29.14 Thru 7.13.14 – Special Patriotic Season and Call Edition
And even people like former DNC Chair, Howard Dean, have now admitted that Sarah Palin was right and there will be death panels under ObamaCare!
Health Related Book Suggestions: Love Sex Again by Dr. Lauren Streicher. Special Heart: A Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage and Love by Bret Baier is a must read!! And: Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar–Your Brain’s Silent Killers by Dr. David Perlmutter and Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health By William Davis
Love Sex Again is an all-encompassing guide to women’s sexual health from Dr. Lauren Streicher, a cutting-edge Gynecologist, and a regular on The Dr. Oz Show.
Ladies, what if one of America’s leading sexual specialists and Gynecologist told you that she knew your body better than you did? What if she told you that she could fix the problems that are making your sex life less than perfect? More than 100 million women in America have problems in the bedroom, but don’t have the courage to ask their doctors for help. These problems don’t come from relationship issues, or the stresses of work and family. These are real, physical issues that are getting in the way of a vibrant, joyful sex life. Instead of getting the help they need, so many women make a silent deal with themselves: without fanfare, without discussion, they quietly give up on pleasure, or drastically compromise their expectations where sex is concerned. Sometimes women make this deal with themselves early on in their 20s or 30s; for other women, it doesn’t hit until their 40s, 50s or later. Most women lack the vocabulary to talk about these issues with their doctors, not to mention the pharmaceutical aids that are readily available to men. But no longer.
Dr. Streicher will show women how to regain their libido, determine what their issues are, and learn to fix whatever is broken “down there.” This much anticipated book will set women on a path to discovering (or rediscovering) deeply pleasurable, satisfying sex. She offers practical advice for real women of all ages—from childbearing to post-menopausal, and explains what a woman needs to know about her body, where she is in her life, and her relationships, and how it connects to a satisfying sex life.
The rate of occurrences of Alzheimer’s-Dementia (AD), ADD, ADHD, Autism (ASD), and debilitating Aging symptoms are through the roof. Everyone I know either suffers from one of these conditions (themselves); has a child, grandchild, parent, or grandparent who is afflicted; or they know someone, if not several some-ones, within their close circle that suffers from one or more of these diseases and conditions.
We are drowning in epidemics and dying of inflammation.
Love, Prayer and Laughter are the Best Medicines… And may soon be all you can count on!
As Well As The Best Anti-Depressants!
- Pit Bull Hailed as Hero for Alerting Deaf Boy to Fire With a Lick
- Off to the Races… Weiner Dog Races That Is
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. -Mahatma Gandhi
Knowledge is Power… Which Demands Action, Usually at a Cost!
And Freedom Isn’t Free… It requires sacrifice, an engaged populace and a willingness to make the tough choices!
We Haven’t So This is What is Happening: Cloward-Piven at Our Border…
Book(s) of the Week: and Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas By Edward Klein
Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas, the presumptive 2016 presidential candidate for the Democrats, got off to a false start… on her combo book tour for Hard Choices and unofficial pre-campaign swing, and it really doesn’t seem to be getting a whole lot better. Hillary is long on questionable old news and some down right unresolved scandals… that are growing instead of diminishing with the release of the Hillary Tapes… part 2. And then when you get right down to it… she is just not that relatable either, as proved by her attempted Broke-a-hontas ploy that she just won’t let go of.
I would say that perhaps this new book, Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas, by New York Times Magazine editor-in-chief Edward Klein who also wrote The Amateur, might be a better and more informative read on Hillary and what is really going on.
In this highly anticipated follow-up to his blockbuster New York Times bestseller The Amateur, Edward Klein delves into the rocky relationship between the Obamas and the Clintons. An old-school reporter with incredible insider contacts, Klein reveals just how deep the rivalry between the Obamas and the Clintons runs, with details on closed-door meetings buttressed by hundreds of interviews.
Blood Feud is a stunning exposé of the animosity, jealousy, and competition between America’s two most powerful political couples, who in reality have so much in common!
The feud is getting so bad that there are rumblings that another ideological crazy Progressive, Elizabeth Warren, might challenge Hillary and even win the Democrat nomination. Time to get out and behind our secret weapon… a fighter who believes in and will stand for the Constitution, religious freedom, fiscal conservatism and common sense and with average Americans.
Also checkout Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama’s Impeachment By Andrew C McCarthy if you haven’t already read it.
The wolves are at the door!!
The GOP can beat Hillary with the right candidate. The left is going to use the same ploy with Hillary as they did with Obama… They will make themselves look like the Heroes because they are putting up the first women, as they did, the first black American, for President. It was what the campaign of lies against the GOP has been leading up to… the made up Republican War Against Women has been part of the plan to run Hillary with that carrot, all along. The Election of 2016 will be the battle for America’s soul and future and the key to the Republicans… Conservatives, the American Middle Class winning that battle is fighting fire with fire… pitting our strongest women against Hillary. The key to stopping Hillary Clinton is Sarah Palin!
Breitbart.com: The Economist/YouGov survey asked respondents in a series of polls which female candidate not named Hillary Clinton they would want to run for president.
Palin is first in the national survey with 9%, followed by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and former Secretary of State and National Security Adviser Condoleeza Rice with 8%. Michelle Obama is fourth with 2% of the vote.
In other national polls, Palin has the highest favorability rating among Republican presidential primary voters. If Sarah does not run in 2016, her influence and potential endorsement could tip the GOP presidential contest as the GOP may be the most split from within in the past 40 years.
Be sure to come visit us here at Ask Marion regularly and subscribe to receive the latest posts first… as well as visit: Just One More Pet, True Health Is True Wealth!!, Knowledge Is Power, the Daily Thought Pad and Palin-Cruz 2016