Our weekly wrap… Sunday to Sunday… Please share! Ask Marion
What: “Amazing America with Sarah Palin”Where: The Sportsman Channel
Date: Premieres April 3rd
Time: 8:00 p.m. Eastern
There will be 13 episodes of “Amazing America” with seven episodes being co-hosted with Mark Christopher Lawrence and six episodes with Jerry Carroll. More details are available at The Sportsman Channel
PRESS ROOM « Actor & Comedian, Mark Christopher Lawrence to Co-host Sportsman Channel’s “Amazing America with Sarah Palin” 03/21/2014
New Berlin, WI (March 21, 2014) Sportsman Channel, the leader in outdoor television for American sportsmen and women, announced that accomplished comedian and dramatic actor, Mark Christopher Lawrence is co-hosting Amazing America with Sarah Palin, the weekly series that will premiere April 3 at 8 p.m. ET.
Lawrence, a native of Compton, Calif., attended The University of Southern California and studied theatre. Currently, a San Diego resident, Lawrence starred on Chuck for five seasons and has been seen as a guest star on many popular television shows throughout the years such as: Seinfeld, Murphy Brown, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Dharma & Greg and My Name is Earl.
Lawrence is the co-host of seven episodes of Amazing America with Sarah Palin and experiences heart-warming and unique stories that exemplify the American dream. Audiences will experience the life of a professional taxidermist and successful businessmen who are passionate for America and philanthropy – not to mention pastors racing cars and a father and son team of custom knives makers.
“This journey across America is truly rewarding,” offered Lawrence. “Every person we talked with was very giving of their time and happy to share their amazing experiences of the hard work and passion for adventure and the outdoors. The diversity of the stories will inspire viewers and bring laughter and joy.”
Amazing America with Sarah Palin is the first of three new series produced for Sportsman Channel by award-winning production company Pilgrim Studios, run by CEO and Executive Producer Craig Piligian. (Find Sportsman Channel in your area to watch.)
Press release « Comedian and Farmer, Jerry Carroll, to Co-host Sportsman Channel’s “Amazing America with Sarah Palin” 03/21/2014
NEW BERLIN, WI (March 21, 2014) – It is not every day a farmer from Willow Spring, North Carolina, launches a career as a TV host after being discovered on YouTube. However, Jerry Carroll – farmer, agricultural speaker, comedian and most recently, co-host for Sportsman Channel’s Amazing America with Sarah Palin – has done just that. Carroll’s affinity for entertaining the masses shines through on stage, making his new stint as a television co-host, must watch TV. Amazing America with Sarah Palin premieres exclusively on Sportsman Channel, April 3 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT.
“I’d had a rough day on the farm mending fencings when I got the call about being on the Sportsman Channel with Sarah Palin,” said Carroll. “I couldn’t believe it was real. I got to travel across the country meeting real, hard-working Americans. It’s been a dream come true.”
Carroll co-hosts six Amazing America episodes, each highlighting different people, places and things that make America what it is. From spending time with country music star Craig Morgan, to learning how to meld his own horseshoe in a Blacksmith Championship, Carroll is intrigued by everyone he meets along the way. Carroll’s attitude and approach exemplify Sportsman Channel’s anthem of “Red, Wild and Blue” throughout each episode.
Jerry’s journey from rural farmer, to comedian, to TV show host embodies the spirit of the show. From the time he could walk, Carroll joined his father and uncle to farm tobacco, corn, small grain, soybeans, cattle and hogs. Spending 14 hours a day in a tractor cab gave him plenty of time to think about his life’s dream of making people laugh.
Carroll has performed in venues from local cattlemen’s association banquets to the Ministers of Provincial Parliament in Toronto, Canada. He also opened for musical acts including: Michael Bolton, Patty Loveless, Lyle Lovett and Larry Gatlin. When he is not traveling the country making people laugh, Carroll resides in Willow Spring, North Carolina taking care of his family farm.
About Pilgrim Studios
Pilgrim Studios produce a wide variety of programming for television, including The Ultimate Fighter for Fox Sports 1; Ghost Hunters for Syfy; Swamp Pawn and Orange County Choppers for CMT; Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy for HISTORY; Fast N’ Loud and Street Outlaws for Discovery; Wicked Tuna for National Geographic Channel; David Tutera: Unveiled for WEtv; and Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s and Raising Whitley for OWN.
About Sportsman Channel
Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman HD is the only television and digital media company fully devoted to honoring a lifestyle that is celebrated by millions of Americans. The leader in outdoor television, Sportsman Channel delivers entertaining and informative programming that embraces outdoor adventure, hunting and fishing, and reveals it through unique, surprising and authentic storytelling. Sportsman Channel embraces the attitude of “Red, Wild & Blue America” – where the American Spirit and Great Outdoors are celebrated in equal measure. Stay connected to Sportsman Channel online at thesportsmanchannel.com; Facebook, (facebook.com/sportsmanchannel); Twitter (twitter.com/SPORTSMANchnl and twitter.com/SportsmanPR) and YouTube (youtube.com/TheSportsmanChannel).
Media Contact: Ryan Nolan, Sportsman Channel, 262.432.9100 ex 117 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Al Franken (D-MN) – KeyWiki Progressive/Marxist Profiles
- Glenn Beck’s Father Has Passed Away…
- Leland Yee – Gun Runner, Terrorist Enabler, Progressive Communist
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 03/28/14
- Harry Reid… in a Class by Himself When It Comes to Dirty Laundry
- A brief history of Obamacare delays
- Nancy Pelosi (D-CA 12) – KeyWiki Progressive/Marxist Profiles
- The Indomitable Spirit of An Armed Citizenry
- ObamaCare’s Tough Day in Court
- Nydia Velazquez (D-NY 7) – KeyWiki Progressive/Marxist Profiles
- Palin and Romney Endorse Iowa GOP Senate Primary Candidate Joni Ernst… Make Em Squeal
- Buying Time For Putin: The Nuclear Card
- Obama Secretly Rewrote Freedom of Information Act to Exclude Him and All WH Docs
- Keith Ellison (D-MN 5) – KeyWiki Progressive/Marxist Profiles
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – March Madness Edition
- Austria: Muslims Outnumber Catholics in Vienna Schools
- Justina Pelletier: Judge Awards ‘Permanent Custody’ To Mass. DFC
- Hilarious… And Telling Video: After Speech, Obama Met with One Slow, Awkward Clap
- Divided Supreme Court Hears Hobby Lobby’s Challenge to the Contraceptive Mandate
- Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ 9) – KeyWiki Progressive/Marxist Profiles
- Progressives are ‘Patient Communists’… And We are Seeing It In Action Around the Globe
- Raul Grijalva (D-AZ 3) – KeyWiki Progressive/Marxist Profiles
- Sheriff Joe: Obama administration’s deportation numbers ‘smoke and mirrors’
- Bart Stupak’s Pig In a Poke
- Charlie Rangel (D-NY 13) – KeyWiki Progressive/Marxist Profiles
- 6 Arguments Only A Liberal Could Believe
- Forum: What Is The Meaning Of ‘Spirituality’ To You?
- Raul Ruiz (D-CA 36) – KeyWiki Progressive/Marxist Profiles
- Newest Obama ‘Let Them Eat Cake’ Chapter
- James Delingpole: God, I wish Sarah Palin would stand for President??
- Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX 30) – KeyWiki Progressive/Marxist Profiles
- “Sarah Palin Was Right” TV Ad by CCC PAC
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 3.16.14 Thru 3.23.14
- Obamacare’s Tough Day in Court
- Obamacare Navigator: ‘No One Really Has to Pay a Penalty’
- Justina Pelletier: Judge Awards ‘Permanent Custody’ To Mass. DFC
- Rejecting God; Atheism and Autism
- Bart Stupak’s Pig In a Poke
- Obama Spends $17M Per Month Of Our Money Advertising ObamaCare
Love and Prayer are the Best Medicines!
And Best Anti-Depressants!
- Todd Palin Excited to Bring Iditarod to TV
- Comfort Dogs Bring Hope to Mudslide Rescue Workers Amid the Rubble
- California man who drugged and raped dog has been sentenced to prison
- Judge decides Mickey the pit bull will live, but there are restrictions
- This horse got stuck in the mud & the lady held its head above the water for hours, until help arrived !!! xxx
- Babies Have Identical Reactions…
In a disarmed society, the streets are ruled by the physically strongest and morally weakest individuals. – Will Spencer
Book(s) of the Week – Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy’s Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back By Todd Burpo (Heaven is for Real Movie Edition: A Little Boy’s Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back)
A young boy emerges from life-saving surgery with remarkable stories of his visit to heaven.
Heaven Is for Real is the true story of the four-year old son of a small town Nebraska pastor who during emergency surgery slips from consciousness and enters heaven. He survives and begins talking about being able to look down and see the doctor operating and his dad praying in the waiting room. The family didn’t know what to believe but soon the evidence was clear.
Colton said he met his miscarried sister, whom no one had told him about, and his great grandfather who died 30 years before Colton was born, then shared impossible-to-know details about each. He describes the horse that only Jesus could ride, about how “reaaally big” God and his chair are, and how the Holy Spirit “shoots down power” from heaven to help us.
The wolves are at the door!!
Be sure to come visit us here at Ask Marion regularly and subscribe to receive the latest posts first… as well as visit: Just One More Pet, True Health Is True Wealth!!, Knowledge Is Power, the Daily Thought Pad and Palin-Cruz 2016