Our weekly wrap… Sunday to Sunday… Please share! Ask Marion
Quote of the Day:
“The More We Enjoy Each Other’s Holidays and Traditions, the More Beautiful the World Looks! I am a Jew and every single one of my ancestors was Jewish, and it does not bother me even a little bit when people call those beautifully lit-up, bejeweled trees ‘Christmas trees’.” …Ben Stein
One of the best things we can do as parents, grandparents, members of the religious community and patriots is to share the values and traditions we hold dear as individuals, families, churches and concerned citizens by teaching the histories and details of each to the next generation as well as standing up against those who would try to steal them from us and from future generations.
In that spirit we began our part in the War on the War on Christmas with our ‘War on Christmas verses the Spirit of Christmas Series 2013’ at AskMarion on December 1st with the article on Advent below. Please come check in daily for our Christmas, Hannukah and related daily posts between December 1st and January 6th.
- Advent – The Season of Anticipation and Hope – WoC 2013
- U.S. General: Let’s Make Obama Resign
- Presidential Term Limits Questioned… Whoa Here It Comes, Another Move Closer to Dictatorship by Starting to End Term Limits for US Presidency
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results 11.29.13
- Progressive Racism
- Astroturfed Marxists Call for an Obama Dictatorship
- The Thanksgiving Illusion
- Happy Thanksgiving and Thank You to All Our Readers for Your Support from Ask Marion
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Peace In Our Time Edition
- Obama Thanksgiving Disgrace
- Obamacare: The New “Animal Farm”
- How 1960’s Communist Domestic Terrorists Ended Up Teaching Your Kids – DAILY BEAST
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Harry Reid’s Using the Nuclear Option To End Filibusters?
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Barack Obama Lies Again To Americans
- Sarah Palin Responds to Martin Bashir’s Vile Comments
- ZoNATION: Oprah Orders More Whine On The Race Card
- Manufactured Threats, Enforced Police State
- Reclaim America Now protest outside the White House
- One Giant Leap Towards War
- Under Obama, Your Electricity Costs Have Already Necessarily Skyrocketed
- Sarah Palin on Politics and Religion • 11/10/13 With Susan Page
- Ben Stein on Obama: Should Be “Charged With Criminal Fraud” for the Repeated Lies
- Immigration: Not a Single Issue
- Attention Main Stream Media. Regarding Obamacare… I Told You So!
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 11.17.13 Thru 11.24.13
- Healthy Holiday Eating Tips for Thanksgiving
- California Rightly Rejects Illegal ObamaCare Fix
- Senate Goes ‘Nuclear’ – Opens Door To Controversial Healthcare Board – Death Panel? – Kelly File
- CNN Highlights ObamaCare Jessica Sanford Story
- Elwood, Crowned World’s Ugliest Dog in 2007, Has Died
- Advent Advent Christmas Dog
- Happy Thanksgiving From Just One More Pet (JOMP)
- Being Overweight Shaves Nearly a Year from Your Dog’s Life, Especially in These 5 Breeds
- The “Not So Safe” or No-No Pet Food List
Book of the Week: The Romney Family Table: Sharing Home-Cooked Recipes & Favorite Traditions (Kindle)
We are living in amazing times, good and bad, the kind of times that truly try men’s (and women’s) souls and that make or break countries and shape (or reshape) societies. Please get involved, pray for guidance, prepare for the worst (for yourself and to help others), then educate yourself and share what you learn with as many people as you can. All our futures depend on it!!
Be sure to come visit us here at Ask Marion regularly and subscribe to receive the latest posts first… as well as visit: Just One More Pet, True Health Is True Wealth!!, Knowledge Is Power, and the Daily Thought Pad.
If you start with a cage containing five monkeys and inside the cage, hang a banana on a string from the top and then you place a set of stairs under the banana, before long a monkey will go to the stairs and climb toward the banana.
As soon as he touches the stairs, you spray all the other monkeys with cold water.
After a while another monkey makes an attempt with same result… all the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it.
Now, put the cold water away.
Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one.
The new monkey sees the banana and attempts to climb the stairs. To his shock, all of the other monkeys beat the crap out of him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs he will be assaulted.
Next, remove another of the original five monkeys, replacing it with a new one.
The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment… with enthusiasm, because he is now part of the “team”.
Then, replace a third original monkey with a new one, followed by the fourth, then the fifth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs, he is attacked.
Now, the monkeys that are beating him up have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs. Neither do they know why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.
Finally, having replaced all of the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys will have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, not one of the monkeys will try to climb the stairway for the banana.
Why, you ask? Because in their minds… that is the way it has always been!
This, my friends, is how Congress operates… and this is why, from time to time: ALL of the monkeys need to be REPLACED AT THE SAME TIME…
Virtually all the monkeys in our cage… Washington D.C. in Congress and the White House need to be REPLACED in 2014 and 2016, especially if they were elected before 2010!!