JoshuaPundit – Nominations:
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then just return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – Policing the Schutzstaffel
- The Razor – Why I Oppose the Nomination of Susan Rice to Secretary of State (and You Should Too)
- The Political Commentator – Obama first-term critique! Failure, failure, failure…!
- Joshuapundit–‘Palestine’ – A Celebration At The Funeral
- The Independent Sentinel – Dear Sarah Palin – Is A Third Political Party Being Formed?
- Simply Jews – The phantoms of ceasefire, proportionality and other Middle East myths – Part I
- The Mellow Jihadi – Self-Reliance Versus the Collective
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – More Than Air
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Why I *still* don’t watch Sunday Night Football
- Bookworm Room – From the same people who brought you the constitutional right to privacy: “You have no privacy.”
- The Right Planet – Obama Admin Refuses to Criticize Egypt’s New Constitution That Allows Slavery
- Gay Patriot – Cut off* NPR & PBS in return for higher tax rate on “wealthy”?
- Rhymes With Right – Bob Costas Uses Halftime Show To Trash Second Amendment
- The Glittering Eye –The Chicken Game
- VA Right! – Over the River and Through the Woods and Off the Cliff We Go
- Ask Marion – AMERICA’S FUTURE… WHERE DO WE GO NOW… HOW TO WIN THE BATTLE… –
- The Pirate’s Cove – Owning A Gun Is Like Being A KKK Member
- Sultan Knish –The Working Class and the Governing Class submitted by The Noisy Room
- Bias Breakdown – Barack Obama’’s Country for Kids Who Can’t Add Good submitted by The Razor
- Pravda/Xavier Lerma –Obama’s Soviet Mistake submitted by The Political Commentator
- Victor Davis Hanson – Waiting for the GOP’s Populist Turn submitted by Joshuapundit
- The Lid – Fiscal Cliff UPDATE: Obama Rejects GOP Counter-offer submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- The Big Pharaoh – Is The US Repeating The Same Mistake In Egypt? submitted by Simply Jews
- TownHall – 7 Reasons Socialism Will Make You Poorer Than Capitalism submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Killer Apps – France joins the stealth drone club submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Timothy Wheeler @ The Corner – The Wickedness Inside All of Us? submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Dennis Prager – The World’s Most Dynamic Religion submitted by Bookworm Room
- Taki’s Magazine – Happy to Be on the Wrong Side of History submitted by The Right Planet
- Neo-Neocon – So, Mr. Whittle submitted by Gay Patriot
- RedState – Self-Awareness Matters submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Dr. Housing Bubble – Is the middle class dream an illusion for Californians? What we can learn from domestic and foreign migration patterns. submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sunshine State Sarah – Rubio-sponsored amendment to protect military voting rights passes unanimously submitted by VA Right!
- Melanie Phillips – Sanitising Hamas in the worship of power submitted by The Watcher
- Seraphic Secret – The Drones Done Did It submitted by The Watcher