Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
- The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Forum: How Would You Improve Race Relations In America?
- The Clintons… Bill: "I did not have sexual relations" and Hillary: " I did not have any classified material"
- Doctors Are Easily Offended…
- Sarah Palin Mocks Hillary Clinton with Awesome Photo
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03-13-15
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 03.12.15
- Hillary Insider: Email Scandal ‘Inside Job’ by Obama
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Delete To The Beat’ Edition – 3.11.15
- Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
- Hillary Discarded 30,000 Emails, her Server will remain Private – Hillary Flashback Two Weeks Ago: I Have Two Phones
- Our Weasel of the Week Nominees – 03.10.15
- America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Video: Famous Painter Jon McNaughton’s Controversial painting… Obamanation – (LESS THAN 3 MINUTES) I love this guy’s work!! Obamanation (One Painting That Says It All) TAKE THE CHALLENGE… go to http://www.JonMcNaughton.com I chose to use an undisclosed studio so I … Continue reading
UPDATED: The only questions left now are: (1) Is the DNC and Team Obama lying to us again… and just took the official designation off their site? (2) Are the Jumah events now moving forward in Charlotte on their own … Continue reading
Video: Michael Moore: "I Think People Should Start To Practice The Word’s President Romney" Related: Mitt Romney Gets Personal in Fiery and Poignant Speech – Gave America a True Choice Technorati Tags: Michael Moore,President Romney,Romney-Ryan,It’s Over,one term Obama,Election 2012,2012 Election,politics,common … Continue reading
Mitt Romney Convention Intro Video Transcript of Mitt Romney speech at Republican National Convention ROMNEY: Thank you. Mr. Chairman, and delegates, I accept your nomination for president of the United States. I do so with humility, deeply moved by the … Continue reading
Video: Clint Eastwood Speech at Republican National Convention Clint’s speech: He spoke unscripted and uncensored. The empty chair is an old comic bit… The House in Tampa loved it; most watching in the living rooms around America loved it; the … Continue reading
College graduates should not have to live out their 20s in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life…– Paul Ryan
Video: Crossroads Generation – “The Poster” For anyone who doesn’t understand where the title of this piece comes from… on Wednesday night Paul Ryan issued a blistering indictment of Barack Obama and fired up the house at the GOP Convention. … Continue reading
Clint Eastwood Turned Out to Be the RNC Guest Speaker: Clint Eastwood to Ask America to: Make My Day… (Language warning… I mean, c’mon, I can’t censor CLINT!) In honor of Clint Eastwood officially endorsing Mitt Romney, the Republican Party … Continue reading