Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Sarah Palin: Debunking the Myths of a Convention of States
- Forum: Should Federal Laws On Marijuana Be Changed?
- The Council Has Spoken – Our Watcher’s Council Results
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Who will vet the First Lady? It’s Michelle vs. Michelle, Round 2… Michelle Obama’s “Civilian” Act Is Hard To Swallow by Michelle Malkin – author of Culture of Corruption Creators Syndicate Copyright 2012 The first lady of the United … Continue reading
Technorati Tags: President Obama,Osama Bin Laden,taking credit,Obamaland,humor,politics,BHO,arrogance,you be the judge,photos
Autism Assistance Dogs are trained for children and families living with autism. The rise in autism rates is staggering. The evolution of programs geared toward successfully integrating children with autism into routine daily activities includes Autism Assistance Dogs. Autism Assistance … Continue reading
Watcher’s Council Nominations – Post Memorial Day Edition JoshuaPundit on May 30 2012 People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. – George Orwell Welcome to the Watcher’s … Continue reading
Mitt Romney clinched the Republican presidential nomination last night (Tuesday) with a win in the Texas primary, officially garnering the 1,144 delegates needed to claim the Republican presidential nomination. It was a triumph of endurance for the candidate who came … Continue reading
New Live Action video shows Planned Parenthood encouraging gender-selective abortion, Medicaid fraud
Hot Air – posted at 8:41 am on May 29, 2012 by Ed Morrissey: Want to see a real war on women? Not one defined by the opposition to the imposition of a Hubby State and subsidies, but one in … Continue reading
By: Andrea Shea King - The Radio Patriot Top Item at Memeorandum: Important Video: J. Christian Adams Talks To Tony Katz How Citizens Can End "SWATting" Robert Stacy McCain / The Other McCain: REPORT: Aaron Walker Arrested After Maryland Hearing … Continue reading