Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Political Commentator – NYPD spying operation…What exactly is all the ruckus about?
- Joshuapundit–Israel And Iran – Dancing With Armageddon
- The Noisy Room – Define Gradual Adjustment
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Biggest “suspension of disbelief” moments in sci-fi entertainment
- The Independent Sentinel – The UN Threat to Internet Freedom – Another Devastating Treaty Ignored By Obama
- Rhymes With Right – Santorum Partly Right, Partly Wrong On JFK Speech On Religious Liberty
- Simply Jews – Caudillo Chaves and his tame media
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – All Apologies
- The Razor – Mission Accomplished: Rising Gas Prices Are Exactly What Obama Wants
- Gay Patriot – Of prejudice and projection
- VA Right! – Obama’s ‘Metro-sexual’ Apology Seen as Weakness to Radical Islamists
- The Glittering Eye –I’d Have Been Wrong
- Bookworm Room – Licking my wounds and dreaming of other, simpler, times
- The Mellow Jihadi – No More Weapons!
- The Right Planet – The Conscientious Objector
- Right Truth – The “It’s All America’s Fault” meme
- Crazy Bald Guy – The Case For Mitt Romney
- Liberty’s Spirit – Anti-Semitism Among New Jersey Democrats
- The Grouch – Joe Biden Elects Himself President in 2013
- Ask Marion – Columbine Father 12 Years Later…In the Wake of Another Tragedy
- Capitalist Preservation – Operation Fast and Furious: Move along. Nothing to see here. – Video: Obama Orders Launched Fast and Furious
- Stonegate Institute/Alan Dershowitz –Friends Seminary Plays Bait and Switch on Anti-Semitism submitted by The Political Commentator
- Alisina.Org – Setting Muslims Free submitted by Joshuapundit
- NRO/Andrew McCarthy –
Why Apologize to Afghanistan? submitted by The Noisy Room
- The First Street Journal – 2003 + 25 = 2012? submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- American Thinker – Why Won’t Barack Obama cut ties to a group promoting anti-Semitism submitted by The The Independent Sentinel
- Francis Cardinal George, O.M.I./The Catholic New World – What Are You Giving Up For Lent? submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Monkey In The Middle – They Are Going To Kill Obama! submitted by Simply Jews
- Friends Of Syria – US-NATO behind the Killings of Civilians in Syri submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Other End Of The Leash –Do Dogs Form Real Friendships? submitted by The Razor
- Powerline –An Open letter To The Obama Campaign submitted by Gay Patriot
- About Face – Ms. Trotta – Did You Really Have to Go There? submitted by VA Right!
- Zenpundit/J. Scott Shipman – America in Arms, John McAuley Palmer, a review submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Raymond Ibrahim/Stonegate Institute –Obama “Son Of Islam?” submitted by Bookworm Room
- Right Wing News –The Problem With Electric Cars Part #786: Bricking submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Accuracy In Media – The Russians and American Progressives: Together Again submitted by The Right Planet
- Victor Davis Hanson – So Why Read Anymore? submitted by The Watcher
- The Blogmocracy – Gibson Guitars, Six Months Later submitted by The Watcher