Don’t forget to tune in to Fox News Channel on Thursday (tonight) 8.11.11 at 9p ET as Bret Baier moderates the Iowa GOP debate.
As the old fisherman says below, timing is everything Sarah’s timing as been pretty good so far… hope to see her in the next debate!
The Real Truth About Sarah Palin — Ouch! – Very interesting facts on two very different ladies.
Whether you’re a Democrat, Independent, or Republican….the second half of this article should make all of us very sick, please share this…
READ TO THE VERY END! VERY ENLIGHTENING!!! AND VERY DISTURBING!!!
By Dewie Whetsell, Alaskan Fisherman.
As posted in comments on Greta’s article referencing the MOVEON ad about Sarah Palin.
The last 45 of my 66 years I’ve spent in a commercial fishing town in Alaska. I understand Alaska politics but never understood national politics well until this last year. Here’s the breaking point: Neither side of the Palin controversy gets it. It’s not about persona, style, rhetoric, it’s about doing things. Even Palin supporters never mention the things that I’m about to mention here.
1. Democrats forget when Palin was the Darling of the Democrats, because as soon as Palin took the Governor’s office away from a fellow Republican and tough SOB, Frank Murkowski, she tore into the Republican’s “Corrupt Bastards Club” (CBC) and sent them packing. Many of them are now residing in State housing and wearing orange jump suits The Democrats reacted by skipping around the yard, throwing confetti and singing, “la la la la” (well, you know how they are). Name another governor in this country that has ever done anything similar.
2. Now with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaskan politicians to protect the huge, giant oil companies here. So she constructed and enacted a new system of splitting the oil profits called “ACES.” Exxon (the biggest corporation in the world) protested and Sarah told them, “don’t let the door hit you in the stern on your way out.” They stayed, and Alaska residents went from being merely wealthy to being filthy rich. Of course, the other huge international oil companies meekly fell in line. Again, give me the name of any other governor in the country that has done anything similar.
3. The other thing she did when she walked into the governor’s office is she got the list of State requests for federal funding for projects, known as “pork.” She went through the list, took 85% of them and placed them in the “when-hell-freezes-over” stack. She let locals know that if we need something built, we’ll pay for it ourselves. Maybe she figured she could use the money she got from selling the previous governor’s jet because it was extravagant. Maybe she could use the money she saved by dismissing the governor’s cook (remarking that she could cook for her own family), giving back the State vehicle issued to her, maintaining that she already had a car, and dismissing her State-provided security force (never mentioning – I imagine – that she’s packing heat herself). I’m still waiting to hear the names of those other governors.
4. Now, even with her much-ridiculed “gosh and golly” mannerism, she also managed to put together a totally new approach to getting a natural gas pipeline built which will be the biggest private construction project in the history of North America. No one else could do it although they tried. If that doesn’t impress you, then you’re trying too hard to be unimpressed while watching her do things like this while baking up a batch of brownies with her other hand.
5. For 30 years, Exxon held a lease to do exploratory drilling at a place called Point Thompson. They made excuses the entire time why they couldn’t start drilling. In truth they were holding it like an investment. No governor for 30 years could make them get started. Then, she told them she was revoking their lease and kicking them out. They protested and threatened court action. She shrugged and reminded them that she knew the way to the court house. Alaska won again.
6. President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewable by 2025. We are already at 25%. I can give you more specifics about things done, as opposed to style and persona. Everybody wants to be cool, sound cool, look cool. But that’s just a cover-up. I’m still waiting to hear from liberals the names of other governors who can match what mine has done in two and a half years. I won’t be holding my breath.
By the way, she was content to return to Alaska after the national election and go to work, but the haters wouldn’t let her. Now these adolescent screechers are obviously not scuba divers. And no one ever told them what happens when you continually jab and pester a barracuda. Without warning, it will spin around and tear your face off. Shoulda known better.
You have just read the truth about Sarah Palin that sends the media, along with the Democrat party, into a wild uncontrolled frenzy to discredit her. I guess they are only interested in skirt chasers, dishonesty, immoral people, liars, womanizers, murderers, and bitter ex-presidents’ wives.
So “You go, Girl.” I only wish the men in Washington had your guts, determination, honesty, and morals I rest my case. Only FOOLS listen to the biased media
NOW … If you’ve read this far … now, open your eyes to this…
First Lady Michelle Obama’s Servant List and Pay Scale
The First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants (that’s 22 attendants to be exact)
1. $172,200 – Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 – Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 – Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
4. $102,000 – Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. $100,000 – Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6 $90,000 – Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 – Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 – Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 – Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 – Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. $64,000 – Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 – Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000 – Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. $57,500 – Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 – Mustaphi, Semonti M (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary to The First Lady)
16. $50,000 – Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special-2Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide to The First Lady)
17. $45,000 – Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. $43,000 – Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 – Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 – Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. $35,000 – Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 – Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady) (This is community organizing at it’s finest.)
There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady’s social life.One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President’s own pocket.
Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and “First Hairstylist” Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe.
FRIENDS… THESE SALARIES ADD UP TO SIX MILLION, THREE HUNDRED SIXTY FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS ($6,364,000) FOR THE 4 YEARS OF OFFICE????? AND WE ARE IN A RECESSION????? WELL… MOST OF US ARE.
I GUESS IT’S OK TO SPEND WILDLY WHEN IT’S NOT YOUR OWN MONEY????? WE WON’T EVEN GO INTO ALL HER EXTRAVAGENT VACATIONS… ON ONE NOW IN OREGON INSTEAD OF JOINING HER HUSBAND TO MEET THE FAMILIES AND REMAINS OF THE FALLEN NAVY SEALS… PRIORITIES?!?
CanadaFreePress.Com – http://canadafreepress.com/ (They are great!!)
Yes, Yes, I know, The Canadian Free Press has to publish this because the USA media is too scared they might be considered racist.
Sorry USA !
Still think Sarah is a wimp? Guess again! Both political parties are scared to death of her. As Rush says… She is the candidate we want because both sides are scared of her and the liberals wouldn’t demean her in this way to get rid of her or try to say that she is irrelevant to this degree if she wasn’t the one they don’t want to have to run Obama against!!
“Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.” …An Old Cowboy’s Advice
**The liberal left is now going after Michele Bachmann as well. Conservative women seem to be free game, but Michele has benefited somewhat from Palins abuse and stamina. NOW, the National Organization for (Democratic Liberal) Women in favor of Abortions actually stood up for her after the horrendous Newsweek Cover last week calling her the Queen of Rage. They certainly didn’t do that for Sarah! Newsweek finally did do a generally fair article and cover on Palin this past July.
Must See DVD: Sarah Palin: The Undefeated
Sarah Palin – The Undefeated with Going Rogue: An American Life mp3 Audiobook
h/t to Michael Carpenter
Long Lost Sarah Palin Emerges From Released Emails Victoriously
Why Sarah Palin Will Be the Next President of the United States
RNC Chairman Says Hillary 2016 Candidacy is Set… And Female Presidency Will be the Carrot
Pingback: Gary Jackson: For Dick Cheney and His Ilk, John McCain’s Brilliant Choice of Sarah Palin was Bad News! | askmarion
Pingback: Palin Derangement Syndrome Continues | askmarion
Pingback: The Lesson in the Betrayal of Sarah Palin | askmarion
Pingback: Sarah Palin turns the tables on media | askmarion
Pingback: Palin Exclusive: Read My Lipstick: No New Taxes – Breitbart | askmarion