The pith helmet is an icon of colonialism
Can you feel things intensifying? Does it feel like there’s more going on than meets the eye? The things you’ll read about in this article are out in the open – available for all to see – and their disturbing and destructive nature are consistent with the transformation we’re experiencing. Let’s first start off by calling it what it is.
Jürgen Osterhammel defined it best in Colonialism: A Theoretical Overview:
“Colonialism is a relationship between an indigenous (or forcibly imported) majority and a minority of foreign invaders. The fundamental decisions affecting the lives of the colonized people are made and implemented by the colonial rulers in pursuit of interests that are often defined in a distant metropolis. Rejecting cultural compromises with the colonized population, the colonizers are convinced of their own superiority and their ordained mandate to rule.”
Research into many of the actions, goals and objectives of the United Nations (UN) and President Obama lead to one very clear conclusion…
The UN is colonizing America and Obama is aiding and accelerating that colonization.
The “distant metropolis” in Osterhammel’s description is the UN and this article exposes the correlation between the UN agenda and what is happening to America.
Why is it important to understand who and what is behind the transformation we’re experiencing? To ascertain what they have in store for us. As you will see, the goals of the “colonial rulers” (i.e. global elites) are destructive to our way of life and if they are successful, freedom as we’ve known it will be extinguished. That is their goal and it’s our job to know the enemy, raise awareness and fight back until we’re victorious.
Focusing our time and energy on politicians in D.C. is important, but knowing what’s driving them and where they’re taking us is crucial. Who is driving them? If you think it’s “We The People,” guess again. For example, we didn’t want Obamacare, yet they pushed it through. We didn’t want Obama to plunge us deeper into debt, yet he’s overspent by $5.15 Trillion in just 3 short years. To put that in perspective, it took 218 years for all prior Presidents to accumulate $5 Trillion in debt, but Obama did it in 3 years. We don’t want our children and elderly to have their private parts touched, yet our government is expanding their TSA forces with VIPR units that will operate in many venues. Consider even the smallest things we once took for granted… As kids, we used to be able to sell lemonade; kids today are being told they cannot. And the list goes on and on.
So who is driving our politicians in D.C.? The “colonial rulers” in the UN – and Obama is one of them, as were Presidents before him. What’s different now is that Obama is thrusting the globalist agenda right out in front for all to see. Previous Presidents masked their implementation of portions of the UN agenda, but not Obama.
For example, which U.S. President openly refers to us as “global citizens?” Who places international law above America’s laws? Who talks about global governance? Who openly nationalizes entire U.S. industries? Which U.S. President presided over the UN when it’s illegal to do so? Who reports a State in the U.S. (Arizona) to the UN for “human rights violations?” Who starts a war in Libya per UN direction, without any threat to American interests whatsoever, and violates U.S. law by claiming Congressional approval is not required? This list goes on and on too.
Take a look at the UN Conferences and Observances from February of 2008 at this link and notice the parallels between this and what Obama has done in the past 2½ years. Don’t let the innocent wording fool you… Try to imagine Iran or North Korea willingly addressing, funding and implementing these things in their country. America is clearly their target, the most free and prosperous nation the world has ever known. Colonize and rule over America and the rest will fall like dominoes.
Listed below are a few UN items correlated with some of what’s been happening to America in the last 2½ years.
UN Treaty on the “Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons” (UN resolution 62/37)
· Obama signs the New Start Treaty placing control of critical components of America’s national defense in the hands of Russia.
· Russia, China and Venezuela support Iran in their efforts to develop nuclear capabilities.
· Obama releases Britain’s classified defense information.
UN “Disarmament” Week (UN resolution 50/72)
· Obama and Hillary Clinton support the UN Small Arms Treaty which jeopardizes our 2nd Amendment rights.
· Obama, Clinton and Holder devised a program (Fast & Furious) to arm Mexican drug cartels and criminals with guns from the U.S. When people on both sides of the border were killed by the cartels/criminals and the program was exposed, Obama’s minions were at the ready to decry lax gun laws in America.
UN Education for “Sustainable Development” (UN resolution 57/254) (2005-2014) and International Year of Planet Earth (UN resolution 60/192)
· Visioning Workshops are taking place in communities throughout the U.S. to solidify the UN Sustainable Development plan (Agenda 21 – their term, not ours) now that ICLEI/Sustainable Development is embedded into every local community.
· Obama enacts EO 13575 and begins buying up flooded farmland (see “Natural Fibres” below).
· At the Rio Earth Summit, Maurice Strong (UN) said, “Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class – involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, air-conditioning, and suburban housing – are not sustainable.”
· “Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced – a major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level.” — UN Agenda 21 (signed by G. H. W. Bush, 1992)
· “In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then, is humanity itself.”–Al Gore, Club of Rome executive member.
UN International Year of “Natural Fibres” (UN resolution 61/189) (2009)
· Obama signs S.510 Food Safety Act into law to take control of America’s food supply.
· Obama enacts EO 13575 to place 95% of U.S. land area (rural America) under government control (and he brings the word “fibre” into the language of the EO).
· Obama’s Federal government begins buying up farmland they flooded; George Soros is in on it.
UN International Human “Solidarity” Day (UN resolution 60/209)
· Is it coincidence that the term “Solidarity” is being promoted by Obama, his administration, Union Leaders, radical far-left groups in Wisconsin and across America and even in Egypt and throughout the Middle East?
UN “Natural Disaster Reduction” (UN resolution 44/236)
· Promoting a “global culture of natural disaster reduction – including disaster prevention” presupposes that humans have control of natural disasters. Do you find that as interesting as I do?
· DHS and FEMA happened to be in New Zealand when a major earthquake hit.
· Major “preparedness” operations occurred in many states this year, directed by FEMA.
UN International Year of “Biodiversity” (UN resolution 61/203) (2010)
· According to the UN Global Biodiversity Assessment, “A reasonable estimate for an industrialized world society at the present North American material standard of living would be 1 billion. At the more frugal European standard of living, 2 to 3 billion would be possible.” (An estimated 6.93 billion “world society” are alive today).
· When Obama was asked, “Do you support maintaining the strong protections of the Endangered Species Act, and do you think the Act is fundamentally sound?” his answer was “Yes”.
UN “Solidarity with the Palestinian People” (UN resolution 62/81)
· Obama threw Israel under the bus when he called for a return to the pre-1967 borders – which would leave Israel unable to protect their people from the barbarians who surround them and want to kill all the Jews.
UN “Education for All” (UN resolution 61/140) and UN World Day of “Social Justice” (UN resolution 62/10) (2009)
· Under the façade of literacy, educational curriculum is focusing on the indoctrination of all children on climate change, worship of mother earth, being a global citizen and social justice. For example, Obama’s Federal Department of Education, consistent with Al Gore’s preaching, is moving forward to teach all children about climate change, instruct them to teach their parents about it, call out and ridicule “deniers” and loathe capitalism and humans as the oppressors of “mother earth.” No mention will be made of Al Gore’s private jets, SUV’s and energy-sucking mansion in classrooms throughout America.
· “Social Justice” diversity manuals have made their way into at least 13 school districts across America and 3 school districts in Canada. The manual “asserts the government and other institutions create advantages that “channel wealth and power to white people” and calls on educators to “take action for social justice.” The Omaha World-Herald states, “Only those educators who acknowledge the existence of white privilege in America, that ‘white’ is a culture in America and that race ‘is a definer for social and economic status’ can reach proficiency.” Those who don’t are asked what they will do “to align yourself with the values expressed… The book says teachers must overcome irrational fear of homosexuality and reject the “color-blind” approach to teaching in which teachers treat all children the same. Instead, the group identity of students of color should be recognized and esteemed, the authors say.”
Behind closed doors the UN is now planning to implement a global tax to suck more out of the pockets of Americans and into the hands of the colonial rulers.
Although Obama and his base of radical far-left comrades accuse America of colonialism and imperialism, the agenda that Obama is implementing is the UN agenda designed to overtake and rule America. Global governance, by its very nature and intent, is the establishment, maintenance, acquisition and expansion of UN control over territories (i.e. countries) – and that’s “COLONIZATION.”
The cast of characters who set the agenda that Obama is imposing in the U.S. are the same “colonial rulers” who craft the UN’s agenda. George Soros, Maurice Strong, Al Gore, Henry Kissinger, Bill and Hillary Clinton and other Progressive global elites – including Barack Hussein Obama. They are the force behind the transformation, globalization and colonization of America.
Even Vladimir Lenin knew that it was the “colonial rulers” who were in control when he said, “The state does not function as we desired. The car does not obey. A man is at the wheel and seems to lead it, but the car does not drive in the desired direction. It moves as another force wishes.”
For the first time in American history, we have a President who is openly moving our country at an accelerated rate in the direction that another force wishes. That force is the UN, led by the “colonial rulers” who are convinced of their own superiority and their ordained mandate to rule.
As W. Cleon Skousen wrote in The Naked Capitalist, “Power from any source tends to create an appetite for additional power… It was almost inevitable that the super-rich would one day aspire to control not only their own wealth, but the wealth of the whole world. To achieve this, they were perfectly willing to feed the ambitions of the power-hungry political conspirators who were committed to the overthrow of all existing governments and the establishments of a central world-wide dictatorship.”
Obama has opened wide the door to UN control of America under what these UN colonial rulers call the “New World Order (NWO)”.
New World Order Or Sustainable Development? Part 1
George Hunt: Maurice Strong and Baca Ranch Land Grab
Global Scenarios for our Impending Transformation
1. Osterhammel, Jürgen (2005). Colonialism: A Theoretical Overview. trans. Shelley Frisch. Markus Weiner Publishers. p. 16. ISBN 1558763406, 9781558763401.http://books.google.com/?id=CMfksrnWaUkC&pg=PA16#v=onepage. Retrieved 5 April 2010.
2. United Nations Conferences and Observances, UN Press Release, Reference Paper No. 47, February 2008.
3. Agenda 21 Indoctrination Going Global at Warp Speed
A Green World Religion
“As documented in a recent series of reports, the sustainability doctrine is infesting all of higher education. “It emphasizes maximal conservation of resources and government regulation to the near exclusion of other approaches.” Every single student must be knowledgeable and engaged in sustainability.
The analysis there of the movement emphasized its economic and political imperatives. At one level this is largely accurate. The sustainability movement is heir to the disappointments of European socialists and ex-communists. It sprang into existence in 1987 with the report of the UN Commission on Environment and Development, chaired by Norwegian prime Minister Gro Harlem Brundtland. The connection to land-use planning, the commitment to extra-territorial regulation, and the readiness to by-pass democratic procedure are in the DNA of the sustainability movement. A great deal of its mischief, as in the persistently misleading pronouncements from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, stems from the grounding of the sustainability movement in attitudes far removed from American political and cultural traditions.
But the traction that the movement has gained in the United States doesn’t have much to do with spontaneous admiration for UNESCO bureaucrats or international elites who jet around the world promoting massive transfers of wealth to impoverished nations. Those ideas eventually find welcome in the minds of students who have worked their way deep inside the concept that they are now ‘citizens of the world.’ The movement’s mass appeal lies elsewhere.
Sustainability is first of all an emotional summons—one that combines elemental fears with hopes of salvation. It draws heavily on Judeo-Christian imagery and a secularized, but not very deeply disguised, Christian narrative of a good creation corrupted by human sin and headed for disaster, which might be staved off through sufficient acts of penitence—like giving up the internal combustion engine, not to mention bottled water and cafeteria trays.
The religious narrative is interwoven with other strands of Western mythology. It isn’t hard to find Rousseau’s imaginary picture of man uncorrected by civilization filtering into the dreams of sustainatopians. The movement expresses a longing for lost innocence, for the “re-enchantment” of nature as one of its proponents puts it, and for an easily captured high ground on which alienation from mass consumerism can be played out as though it had positive content. Somehow we can feel better about ourselves if we believe the world is going to wrack and ruin because of the heedlessness and greed of others.
And it thrives because it is a substitute religion that demands a manageable degree of expiation, self-sacrifice, and guilt.
Not that any of this is anything new. The ancient agenda has always been, and will always be, the vie for total global domination. The only thing that changes is the excuse used to put fear into the population, in that they would go along.”
 Wood, Peter. “Tyranny or Theft? Part 2.” The Chronicle of Higher Education. 16 June 2011. <http://chronicle.com/blogs/innovations/tyranny-or-theft-part-2/29664>.
 Wood, Peter. “Tyranny or Theft? Part 3.” The Chronicle of Higher Education. 16 June 2011. <http://chronicle.com/blogs/innovations/tyranny-or-theft-part-3/29666>.
4. Omaha Schools Spend $130,000 in Stimulus Money to Buy 8,000 “Social Justice” Diversity Manuals
Friday, July 15, 2011 8:38:09 AM • by Halfmanhalfamazing • 7 replies
The Blaze ^ | July 12th | Jonathon M. Seidl
If I told you that your tax dollars (130,000 of them) went to buying a “diversity” manual that asserts the government and other institutions create advantages that “channel wealth and power to white people” and calls on educators to “take action for social justice,” what would you do? And if I told you that such a manual was required staff reading in Omaha, NE schools, what would you say? Don’t believe me? Read on to learn about “The Cultural Proficiency Journey: Moving Beyond Ethical Barriers Toward Profound School Change.” The book is a manifesto on cultural awareness. But what it…
5. Exclusive Report:
The United Nations Bans Opposition to Its Global Tax Design Meeting
by Cathie Adams
Eagle Forum International Issues Chairman
When United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon announced his plan “to fundamentally transform the global economy — based on low-carbon, clean energy resources,” few realized he was calling for a new global tax to be designed without public scrutiny, but that is exactly what he meant. To thwart it, the UN’s flawed process and its tax design scheme must be exposed.
The UN’s one nation, one vote system has been used since its founding to render the U.S. impotent, regardless of the fact that we are its major financial donor. It is credulous to think that UN reforms could fix its flawed process. Banning the press and global tax opponents from its July 13-14 tax design meeting in Tokyo, Japan, for example, is anathema to a democratic process, but the UN is not a democracy. Rather, its unelected bureaucrats use a “collaborative decision-making process” to reach “consensus” with no debate or expressed opposition. The UN calls it “global governance” and Ban Ki-moon describes how it works: “While we are all in the same boat, not all have a say in how to steer it.”
By: AJ – posted at the NoisyRoom Video of this article Here: http://youtu.be/3LvDhOSslBg
Hat Tip: MJ/Nancy Pletcher/Susie C.
It is time we changed the conversation and then the plan!! M~
Cross-Posted at Knowledge Creates Power and the Daily Thought Pad
Pingback: CFR Says Don’t Worry About Hillary’s Small Arms Treaty | askmarion
Pingback: Tribal America | askmarion