After another report of Students Stumbling on the Basics of History we posted 15 – Question Quiz for everyone to test themselves. Because if we can’t answer the questions, we can help our kids and we can’t save America!
Can You Answer These 15 Questions?:
- What is Agenda 21?
- Who is Cass Sunstein and why is he perhaps the most powerful man in America?
- Who is Barry Soetoro?
- Under which U.S. president did the American Progressive era begin and what is their goal?
- Who are Cloward and Piven?
- Who is George Soros and what is his agenda: the reason he has been dubbed the Spooky Dude?
- What is the 3/5th’s Clause?
- Who really authored Barack Obama’s ‘autobiography’: Dreams from My Father?
- What does separation of church and state mean and where is it in the Constitution?
- What is the difference between case law and constitutional law?
- Who is the Speaker of the House (of Representatives?) and the Majority Leader of the U.S. Senate?
- Who is Hillary Clinton’s idol Margaret Sanger and what did she believe in?
- Who is Saul Alinsky?
- According to Thomas Jefferson, what is the strongest reason for the Second Amendment?
- To which branch of government does the Federal Reserve report to?
Hint: You can find some of these answers in the information herein: No Country… That Does Not Know It’s History or Value It’s Sovereignty Can Long Survive!, the post that originally listed the questions above.
Because yesterday was Father’s Day and several people have requested it… we will give everyone a little more time before we post the answers.