Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- A Speech, A Choice And A Challenge
- White House Terrorists ID Chart and Enemies…
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! 03.03.15
- Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Obama is laying the foundation to push an ambitious gun control agenda if he wins a second term. | AP PhotoClose By JAMES HOHMANN | 4/29/11 6:03 PM EDT PITTSBURGH—John Bolton suggested Friday that Barack Obama is laying the foundation … Continue reading
Video: Gorilla Reunion: Damian Aspinall’s Extraordinary Gorilla Encounter on Gorilla School Aqua Vita Films: In the African jungle, conservationist Damian Aspinall searches for Kwibi, a lowland gorilla he hasn’t seen for 5 years. Kwibi grew up with Damian at his … Continue reading
ACADEMICS: CALLING ANIMALS ‘PETS’ IS INSULTING Last week for Earth Day the Disciples of Global Warming re-cycled their campaign to Eat the Family Pet to reduce our carbon footprint. Domestic dogs, cats, hamsters or budgerigars [birds] should be rebranded as … Continue reading
By Rick Manning – It is somewhat odd that one of President Ronald Reagan’s most often used quotes “Personnel is policy”, isn’t particularly eloquent although its alliteration and brevity make it memorable. Perhaps the three word phrase is remembered because … Continue reading
Didn’t expect to be sending out another one of these so soon, but the release of the Obama (long form) birth certificate has the media and the blogosphere humming fast and furious… way too much to cover one article at … Continue reading
THE LARGEST DETENTION CAMP IN WORLD HISTORY IS ALMOST COMPLETE – A Fascinating, creepy and scary perspective on the reasons for the new Passport Application… Definitely worth the read!! By John Galt April 26, 2011 In the world of talk … Continue reading
The Latest Enemies of Iran: Dogs and Their Owners – Fighting Shariah By Azadeh Moaveni “Iranian officials find themselves in a cultural war with the West and see what they’re offering as an ‘Islamic lifestyle’ failing measurably.” For much of … Continue reading