Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Sarah Palin: Debunking the Myths of a Convention of States
- Forum: Should Federal Laws On Marijuana Be Changed?
- The Council Has Spoken – Our Watcher’s Council Results
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
Monthly Archives: January 2011
A federal judge in Florida has ruled that the president’s health care overhaul, “Obamacare,” is unconstitutional. The judge based his ruling on the law’s mandate that citizens must purchase health care, a requirement he said violates the Constitution. The ruling … Continue reading
WOLF: Tawdry details of Obamacare By Dr. Milton R. Wolf If you would like to know what the White House really thinks of Obamacare, there’s an easy way. Look past its press releases. Ignore its promises. Forget its talking points. … Continue reading
Video: People Begin Living Without Electricity and Water in California Very quick slideshow… The author claims that 25% of the people in his area are squatting in their own property – presumably meaning they have stopped paying their mortgages but … Continue reading
Franklin gives an excellent speech to all the young students calling for them to join him in using internet “Keywords” to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Franklin Graham’s Address: January 18, 2011 –> Video: Franklin Graham’s Address <– Franklin … Continue reading
Filibuster deform is dead. The Democrats, campaigning on the mantel, yet again, of “reform,” have failed to get the votes to kill the filibuster. Ironically, it was the Democrats themselves who killed it. The big question is why. Frankly, looking … Continue reading
The memorial to Martin Luther King, Jr. is being installed on the mall in Washington, D.C. located between the Lincoln and the Jefferson Memorials. The statue of Dr. King shows him standing, arms folded, emerging from the block of stone. … Continue reading
Video: What is the Internet?!? How Times Change!! – Bryant Gumbel and Katie Couric don’t know what the Internet is… Guess little Miss Know It All, who crucified Sarah Palin, doesn’t know everything?!?