Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
Monthly Archives: November 2010
“The More We Enjoy Each Other’s Holidays and Traditions, the More Beautiful the World Looks!” “I am a Jew and every single one of my ancestors was Jewish, and it does not bother me even a little bit when people … Continue reading
Remember that Perfect Storm you’ve been hearing about, it’s here… Update (See Video 3 below):Hot mic picks up discussion on Senate floor: ‘It’s all rigged’ A hot mic left on during a Senate vote Tuesday morning on the Food Safety … Continue reading
. . . and why liberalism makes them even unhappier. According to polls — Pew Research Center, the National Science Foundation — and studies such as Arthur Brooks’s Gross National Happiness, conservative Americans are happier than liberal Americans. Liberals respond … Continue reading
“Sometimes the things we don’t want are truly the things we need. Perhaps the rising prices for Christmas items are just want we needed to return to a simpler celebration where tradition, love, family and the true meaning of Christmas … Continue reading
Fear Factor: Sarah Palin and 2012 by Dr. Gina Loudon Recently, I attended the Conservatives for Palin, and I gained some insight I think conservatives want to consider moving forward. The group was not like any I have ever known. … Continue reading
“The Celebration of Christmas in America is not Just a Christian Holiday, but a Celebration of our National Past and Our Collective Wishes and Psyche as a Nation!” In his mawkish 1942 hit "White Christmas," Bing Crosby yearned for a … Continue reading
During his presidential campaign, Barack Obama consistently promised Americans “change.” Such promises aren’t new to the voting public. When Jimmy Carter ran for president, he said: “The people of this country know from bitter experience that we are not going … Continue reading
If you still have family and friends still visiting for Thanksgiving, please spend some time talking… really talking. We spend so much time conversing about nothing… nothing important, babbling. It is time we communicate or we could lose it all!! … Continue reading
1. Drew Carey Drew Carey is a registered Republican. 2. Don King Don King has consistently supported Republican candidates throughout the years. 3. Adam Sandler Adam Sandler is a registered Republican. 4. Ben Stein Ben Stein was a speechwriter for … Continue reading
Immigration by the Numbers — Off the Charts… and This Does Not Include Illegals 40th Anniversary of 1st Earth Day a Grim Reminder of Immigration’s Devastation of a Vision “This is a great article to use when contacting your … Continue reading