Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Betrayal Papers: Under Obama The US Captured by the Muslim Brotherhood
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Let’s Make A Deal Edition – 03.04.15
- A Speech, A Choice And A Challenge
- White House Terrorists ID Chart and Enemies…
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! 03.03.15
- Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
Monthly Archives: November 2010
“The More We Enjoy Each Other’s Holidays and Traditions, the More Beautiful the World Looks!” “I am a Jew and every single one of my ancestors was Jewish, and it does not bother me even a little bit when people … Continue reading
Remember that Perfect Storm you’ve been hearing about, it’s here… Update (See Video 3 below):Hot mic picks up discussion on Senate floor: ‘It’s all rigged’ A hot mic left on during a Senate vote Tuesday morning on the Food Safety … Continue reading
. . . and why liberalism makes them even unhappier. According to polls — Pew Research Center, the National Science Foundation — and studies such as Arthur Brooks’s Gross National Happiness, conservative Americans are happier than liberal Americans. Liberals respond … Continue reading
“Sometimes the things we don’t want are truly the things we need. Perhaps the rising prices for Christmas items are just want we needed to return to a simpler celebration where tradition, love, family and the true meaning of Christmas … Continue reading
Fear Factor: Sarah Palin and 2012 by Dr. Gina Loudon Recently, I attended the Conservatives for Palin, and I gained some insight I think conservatives want to consider moving forward. The group was not like any I have ever known. … Continue reading
“The Celebration of Christmas in America is not Just a Christian Holiday, but a Celebration of our National Past and Our Collective Wishes and Psyche as a Nation!” In his mawkish 1942 hit "White Christmas," Bing Crosby yearned for a … Continue reading
During his presidential campaign, Barack Obama consistently promised Americans “change.” Such promises aren’t new to the voting public. When Jimmy Carter ran for president, he said: “The people of this country know from bitter experience that we are not going … Continue reading