Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
Monthly Archives: April 2010
”This article is about the political party in Puerto Rico. For other political parties with similar names, see Progressive Party. PNP logo with motto ("Statehood, Security, Progress") The New Progressive Party of Puerto Rico (Spanish: Partido Nuevo Progresista de Puerto … Continue reading
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 By Glenn Beck – FNC Oh, the hate is flowing in America today —especially in Arizona. It’s like the river of slime from "Ghostbusters II," oozing underneath the surface, infecting everything. Here’s how Rep. Jared Polis … Continue reading
Video: Amazing Grace History – Just the Black Notes
Video: The Great Reneger
Video: Remember November Also… get involved to work to get out the vote, at the polls and to oversee the counting of the votes… For it is not those that vote, but rather those that count the vote that determine … Continue reading
Laughter Is The Best Medicine ScienceDaily (Jan. 26, 2008) — Laughter is the best medicine. We’ve heard the expression time and again. For decades, researchers have explored how humor helps patients relieve stress and heal. Melissa B. Wanzer, EdD, professor … Continue reading
Proving that there is nothing (other than subservience and parasitism) that the government won’t try to regulate out of existence, bureaucrats are now going after the practice of owning pets. While it waits for the gargantuan spending it has set … Continue reading
By Roy Beck, Sunday, April 18, 2010, 7:41 PM EDT This is a great article to use when contacting your Senator and Congressman: 40th Anniversary of 1st Earth Day a Grim Reminder of Immigration’s Devastation of a Vision – We … Continue reading
By: Jim Meyers – Thursday, 22 Apr 2010 07:49 PM – Newsmax Rep. Paul Ryan tells Newsmax that America is at a “tipping point” and could be headed down a “very dangerous” path toward a social welfare state. But the … Continue reading
FNC This is a rush transcript from "Glenn Beck," April 21, 2010. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. GLENN BECK, HOST: A few years ago, you’d be labeled a kook for suggesting that … Continue reading