Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
Monthly Archives: August 2009
This week we found out that Team Obama was off by 2 Trillion Dollars. Hello? In ten years we will be 9 trillion dollars, not $7 trillion, in debt… and counting; and that is without so-called Healthcare reform or Cap … Continue reading
http://foxnews1.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mms/rt/1/site/foxnews1-foxnews-pub01-live/current/videolandingpage/fncLargePlayer/client/embedded/embedded.swf Who is Van Jones? Founder of radical group: STORM Self published book by STORM: Reclaiming Revolution Check out "Glenn Beck" at 5 pm ET all week on the FOX News Channel as Beck investigates President Obama’s many "czars. … Continue reading
Video: Leading the Fight to Stop Obama Care ABC, NBC Won’t Air Ad Critical of Obama’s Health Care Plan The refusal by ABC and NBC to run a national ad critical of President Obama’s health care reform plan is raising … Continue reading
Seg 1 - Obama Says We Need National Civilian Security Forces. WHY? Did you know that Americorps has been funded with 5 Billion Dollars??? Seg 2 – NBC Sells Obama Momentos in Company Store – Why? The NBC family is … Continue reading
Earn credit for pushing ‘change,’ working on president’s ‘agenda’ Organizing for America offers opportunities for college credit President Obama’s army of citizen volunteers is now actively recruiting college students in states across the country to "build support for President Obama’s … Continue reading
Nancy Pelosi asks for $100K to fight ‘Smears’ (When All it Would Take Is A Piece of Tape Over Her Own Mouth!!)
Nancy Pelosi sets goal of grass-roots fundraising in an attempt to fight GOP ‘smears’ against the Dem health plan.Photo: AP House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has launched an urgent effort to raise $100,000 by Monday to help combat what she calls … Continue reading
Seg 1 – The White House Attacks Glenn Beck Relentlessly! Seg 2 – Radicals in the Obama Administration. Radicals are Advisors! Seg 3 – FCC Diversity Officer (Czar) Plans to Shut Down Free Speech ? Seg 4 – Rush … Continue reading
ObamaCare and me – Doctor Zane F. Pollard, MD – For Anyone Who Still Doesn’t Believe in Rationing and Death Panels if ObamaCare Passes
I have been sitting quietly on the sidelines watching all of this national debate on healthcare. It is time for me to bring some clarity to the table by explaining many of the problems from the perspective of a doctor. … Continue reading
Kennedy Left Formidable Legacy Despite Own Flaws Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:41 AMBy: David A. Patten Don’t let it be forgot That once there was a spot For one brief shining moment That was known as Camelot! — King Arthur, … Continue reading
No wonder grandma had such a happy childhood!! And no wonder our great-grand-parents only lived into their 40′s and 50′s. Treatments from our great granny’s time … very effective medication, but a little scary. Course someday they might be saying … Continue reading