Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
Monthly Archives: July 2009
"If they would rather die they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population." – Ebenezer Scrooge in A Christmas Carol Should Michael J. Fox be put to death? Celebrities and death. Now there’s a potent cocktail. Several parts … Continue reading
Government’s Big Behavioral Science Experiment – Glenn Beck – FOXNews.com FNC – Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif. This is a rush transcript from "Glenn Beck," July 30, 2009. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. … Continue reading
WARNING – DO NOT LOG ON TO CARS.GOV – If you log on to cars.gov and accept the privacy terms, the government now has the right to take all the information on your computer. That will include all your personal … Continue reading
Maybe Bill Maher should move to a smart country and give us all a break!!! Bill O’Reilly Slams Bill Maher Over His America Is "A Stupid Country" (Video) Bill O’Reilly uses his "Talking Points Memo" to take Bill Maher to … Continue reading
Why is President Barack Obama in such a hurry to get his socialized medicine bill passed? Because he and his cunning circle realize some basic truths: The American people in their unimaginable kindness and trust voted for a pig in … Continue reading
I will choose to believe that they are working with mice who already are injured?!? And let us hope that pet stores realize that cats and rats are not stuffed animals or toys! Thanks to miracle compound BBG, mice turn … Continue reading
On his TV show today, Glenn Beck spotlighted a fascinating interview that ACORNcracked.com editor Kyle Olson conducted with disgraced ACORN founder Wade Rathke. Olson visited Rathke’s book signing in New Orleans to get the footage. The book is Citizen Wealth: … Continue reading
The debate over Barack Obama’s health care plan continues. Senators are trying to cut deals and members of the House of Representatives are doing the same. Democrats are trying to push through a massive government plan that will cost Americans … Continue reading
Dear Fellow Conservative, Barack Obama has proven with his words and actions that he knows no other strategy for addressing America’s challenges but massive taxation and limitless government growth. The Democrats in Washington have taken last year’s election as a … Continue reading
Conyer Video: http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=GduzuzqGqG A few Responses: (1) Very simply, Mr. Conyers, if you don’t read the bills on behalf of the American people, then you should not be representing them. Tell me. What RIGHT do you have to vote on … Continue reading