Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
Monthly Archives: June 2009
Friedman Predicted the Destruction of the Dollar The late, great Milton Friedman in his classic book prophetically revealed how Obama’s reckless monetary policies will cause hyperinflation and destroy our nation Everything Barack Obama, the Federal Reserve, and Congress are doing was predicted in startling detail … Continue reading
As one giant white elephant is born – government health care, another is being dismantled by the private sector
Could your post office be closing? As one giant white elephant is born – government health care, another is being dismantled by the private sector As mail volume declines, the US Postal Service could shutter up to 3,200 post offices … Continue reading
Saturday, June 27, 2009 FILE: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson, who were married from 1994-1996. Presley says Jackson often thought about death. Michael Jackson’s first wife, Lisa Marie Presley, says her ex-husband often thought about death, even comparing himself … Continue reading
Introducing the GOP’s Cap-And-Tax 8… Photoshop credit: Leo Alberti I listed them earlier tonight, but am breaking out a separate post to spotlight them again. The 8 cap-and-tax Republican turncoats again are: Bono Mack (CA) (202) 225-5330 Castle (DE) (202) … Continue reading
Was reading the news today and discovered the Amish Secret To Fat Loss. What’s great about this secret is it puts an end to the whole "I have the fat gene" argument. Why? Because some of the thin Amish people … Continue reading
LEAVE EVERYONE’S KIDS ALONE… PALIN’S, OBAMA’S, SANFORD’S… ALL OF THEM!!!! Sarah Palin is again responding forcefully to a perceived attack on one of her children, this time attacking an Alaska blogger who edited a picture of her and her baby … Continue reading
Pelosi Pushes "Carbon Tax" TODAY – To Go On Vacation… Hmmmm… Pushing through legislation during the middle of the night or on the weekend that nobody has read that adds trillions to our debt, ultimately tons in taxes, and then … Continue reading