Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
- Why the FCC’s Internet Takeover will Hurt Innovation and Consumers
- Here Comes The Muslim Brotherhood
- Happy President’s Day… Or Maybe Not?!?
- Forum: What Do You Like Most About Where You Live? What Would You Change?
- The Council Has Spoken – Watcher’s Council Results 5-13-15
Monthly Archives: May 2009
American freedom is spiraling out of control, and it needs to be reigned-in. Right?… Wrong! I don’t know any American who would actually say such a thing – at least not in so many words. But far too many Americans … Continue reading
TOP TEN REASONS SOTOMAYOR WON’T BE CONFIRMED (& how to stop her) I generally support the idea of nominating a woman or a Hispanic to the U.S. Supreme Court, but not this one, not Judge Sonia Sotomayor. And she’s so … Continue reading
By Mary Pilon easyfairs.com More for eggs? A debate in Washington could lead to you paying more for everything. The possible tradeoff? Better health care for all. Policymakers are debating a value-added tax, or VAT. Put simply, it’s a national … Continue reading
How nice is Jay Leno? So nice that everyone wants to shake his hand. Leno bounded onto the “Tonight Show” stage last night to a massive ovation, crowds swarming to commemorate his last night as host. He smiled and waved, … Continue reading
Barack Obama’s great uncle offered some blunt language as to why his nephew is visiting the memorial at the former Buchenwald concentration camp next week during his trip to Europe and the Middle East. “This is a trip that he … Continue reading
Asked why he was naming some of his rivals to top administration jobs, President Lyndon B. Johnson said it best: "I’d rather have them inside the tent pissing out than outside pissing in." President Obama seems to echo Johnson’s management … Continue reading