Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Sarah Palin: Debunking the Myths of a Convention of States
- Forum: Should Federal Laws On Marijuana Be Changed?
- The Council Has Spoken – Our Watcher’s Council Results
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
Monthly Archives: May 2009
American freedom is spiraling out of control, and it needs to be reigned-in. Right?… Wrong! I don’t know any American who would actually say such a thing – at least not in so many words. But far too many Americans … Continue reading
TOP TEN REASONS SOTOMAYOR WON’T BE CONFIRMED (& how to stop her) I generally support the idea of nominating a woman or a Hispanic to the U.S. Supreme Court, but not this one, not Judge Sonia Sotomayor. And she’s so … Continue reading
By Mary Pilon easyfairs.com More for eggs? A debate in Washington could lead to you paying more for everything. The possible tradeoff? Better health care for all. Policymakers are debating a value-added tax, or VAT. Put simply, it’s a national … Continue reading
How nice is Jay Leno? So nice that everyone wants to shake his hand. Leno bounded onto the “Tonight Show” stage last night to a massive ovation, crowds swarming to commemorate his last night as host. He smiled and waved, … Continue reading
Barack Obama’s great uncle offered some blunt language as to why his nephew is visiting the memorial at the former Buchenwald concentration camp next week during his trip to Europe and the Middle East. “This is a trip that he … Continue reading
Asked why he was naming some of his rivals to top administration jobs, President Lyndon B. Johnson said it best: "I’d rather have them inside the tent pissing out than outside pissing in." President Obama seems to echo Johnson’s management … Continue reading