Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Let’s Make A Deal Edition – 03.04.15
- A Speech, A Choice And A Challenge
- White House Terrorists ID Chart and Enemies…
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! 03.03.15
- Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
Monthly Archives: February 2009
U.S. President Barack Obama’s speech to the joint session of Congress late Tuesday was a beautiful performance. His language was exquisite, his delivery was superb, his rhetoric – at times – truly uplifting. It no doubt reflects a fault in my … Continue reading
A quote ascribed to Karl Marx has been popping up a lot lately: “Owners of capital will stimulate the working class to buy more and more of expensive goods, houses and technology, pushing them to take more and more expensive … Continue reading
A history of home valuesThe average price of housing hasn’t really changed (adjusted for inflation) aside from the Great Depression. What is the other period that sticks out as being fantastically different? You guessed it — right now. It’s in … Continue reading
1,000-plus-page spending bill includes hundreds of pages of earmarks – pet spending projects inserted by lawmakers, ranging from: $185,000 for coral reef research and preservation in Maui County, Hawaii $55,000 in meteorological equipment for Pierce College in Woodland Hills, Calif. … Continue reading
Prime Minister John Howard – AustraliaMuslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks. Separately, Howard angered … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — During the 2008 presidential campaign, candidates Barack Obama and John McCain fought vigorously over who would be toughest on congressional earmarks. "We need earmark reform," Obama said in September during a presidential debate in Oxford, Miss. "And when … Continue reading
Last week the only man standing between Californians and $70 billion in new taxes was Chuck DeVore. In a principled stand, Chuck decried massive tax hikes on hard-working families in the Golden State, resigned his leadership position in protest, and … Continue reading