Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
- Why the FCC’s Internet Takeover will Hurt Innovation and Consumers
- Here Comes The Muslim Brotherhood
- Happy President’s Day… Or Maybe Not?!?
- Forum: What Do You Like Most About Where You Live? What Would You Change?
Monthly Archives: January 2009
While most everyone was watching the attempted bipartisanship on Capitol Hill this week, some of it broke out successfully in an unlikely place elsewhere. It seems that Alaska Republican Gov. Sarah Palin, the unsuccessful GOP VP nominee, was worried that … Continue reading
GOVERNOR ROMNEY TODAY DELIVERED THE FOLLOWING REMARKS TO THE HOUSE REPUBLICAN CONFERENCE RETREAT HOSTED BY THE CONGRESSIONAL INSTITUTE AT THE HOMESTEAD IN HOT SPRINGS, VIRGINIA. As prepared for delivery January 30, 2009 Thank you for the warm welcome. And thank you for the vote you took … Continue reading
Rain Forest Herb Gives You Lasting Energy – Without the Crash!* Dear Health Conscious Reader, When I was hiking through the Amazon Rain Forest last year, I had a first-hand experience with a remarkable healing herb… Sacred to the nearby … Continue reading
Congressman Mike Pence GLENN: Congressman Mike Pence from Indiana, he is — we were talking yesterday a little bit about the SCHIP which is children’s healthcare, and children’s healthcare, this is so much bullcrap, I can’t even stand it. It … Continue reading
I was talking to Peter Robinson, who helped write the immortal "Tear Down This Wall, Mr. Gorbachev" speech delivered in Berlin by my dad, Ronald Reagan. He told me he went back to the archives for 1981 and pulled out … Continue reading
Generational conflict has been recognized since ancient times. The twist here is the discovery of several things that have previously eluded observers. One is that the well- known conflict between fathers and sons is only half the story; there aren’t … Continue reading
Here is the text of Barack Obama’s inaugural address: My fellow citizens: I stand here today humbled by the task before us, grateful for the trust you have bestowed, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our ancestors. I thank President Bush for … Continue reading