Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- A Speech, A Choice And A Challenge
- White House Terrorists ID Chart and Enemies…
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! 03.03.15
- Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
Monthly Archives: August 2008
Who Is Mike Wooten and Why Is He Being Investigated? By Lisa Demer Mike Wooten is the Governor Palin’s ex-brother-in-law, and his job as an Alaska State Trooper is drawing scrutiny in a way rarely seen except in cases of killings … Continue reading
November 4th is still along time down the road, but if John McCain is measuring for drapes in the Oval Office at that time we will all be able to look at his pick of Sarah Palin as the day … Continue reading
Just how important is it to you that your grandmother not be sent to a labor camp? As the Beijing Olympics fade in memory, take one last note of the septuagenarian women threatened by Chinese authorities with a year in … Continue reading
Republican presidential candidate, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., left, introduces his vice presidential running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, at a campaign stop in Washington, Pa. Saturday, Aug. 30, 2008. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic) McCain, Palin stump as GOP eyes Gustav John … Continue reading
“Politics Makes For Strange Bed Fellows And A Lot of Bed Hopping!!” It wasn’t too long ago though that Barack Obama’s newfound political allies were telling a different story about Barack Obama. "You never hear the specifics." – Hillary Clinton, … Continue reading
“I’d Like to Thank My Sisterhood of the Traveling Pantsuits.” …Hillary Rodham Clinton, at the 2008 Democratic Convention (Sometimes we all just have to laugh at ourselves!) It was a Hillary moment!! "My mother was born before women could vote," … Continue reading