Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
- Why the FCC’s Internet Takeover will Hurt Innovation and Consumers
- Here Comes The Muslim Brotherhood
- Happy President’s Day… Or Maybe Not?!?
- Forum: What Do You Like Most About Where You Live? What Would You Change?
- The Council Has Spoken – Watcher’s Council Results 5-13-15
- Forum: Who Will Be The 2016 Nominees? Whom Would You Like To See?
- Washington Times’ Bombshell Tapes Confirm Citizen Commission’s Findings on Benghazi
- The Council Has Spoken!! Watcher’s Council Results – 01.30.15
Monthly Archives: June 2008
Seeing how thrilled so many of my fellow Americans are that a black man — even a half-black man — is going to be on the presidential ballot in November I can’t help wishing I were one of them. It’s … Continue reading
(Even O.C. grand jury acknowledges most of problem is stays, not family pets) Game-show icon Bob Barker used to end each episode of “The Price Is Right” with his signature statement, “Help control the pet population; have your pet spayed … Continue reading
If you haven’t seen this, thought you might find this interesting… or at least entertaining… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPch2k63uj4 – From Joe American We all knew what is happening now was coming…. 40 years ago, probably longer, and most people my age we … Continue reading
President Bush may follow in the footsteps of his brother Jeb and convert to Catholicism, several European papers are reporting. In the wake of the president’s visit to see Pope Benedict XVI at the Vatican, Italian newspapers, citing Vatican sources, … Continue reading
Sen Obama. From Illinois. History of corrupt politicians. Mentors like Jeremiah Wright. Backed by Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. Hezbollah. Hamas. Terrorist associates from the Weather Underground. Wife claims shes never been proud of her country until her husband … Continue reading
Sleep is one of the richest topics in science today: why we need it, why it can be hard to get, and how that affects everything from our athletic performance to our income. Daniel Kripke, co-director of research at the … Continue reading
How would one sneak a left-wing radical into the Oval Office in broad daylight? Perhaps the same way that President George W. Bush got two strong conservatives on the Supreme Court: Find a candidate without a paper trail on the … Continue reading