Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Let’s Make A Deal Edition – 03.04.15
- A Speech, A Choice And A Challenge
- White House Terrorists ID Chart and Enemies…
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! 03.03.15
- Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
Monthly Archives: April 2008
As former President Jimmy Carter met with Hamas leaders and laid a wreath at the tomb of terrorist Yasser Arafat, Americans were wondering who Carter really is. Carter came into office portraying himself as a man of the people, a … Continue reading
Barack Obama looked pale and wan at what he called his "big press conference" about the Rev. Jeremiah Wright on Tuesday afternoon. Numb. Chastened. Defeated. Extolled for his eloquence, Obama stuttered and stammered his way through the question-and-answer session. It … Continue reading
In an interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday, Barack Obama again fabricated the background of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright to try to excuse his longtime pastor’s denunciations of America and of whites. Referring to racial discrimination, violence, and … Continue reading
Comedian Craig Ferguson greets President George W. Bush after performing at the White House Correspondents� Association Dinner. WASHINGTON – President Bush poked fun at his potential successors, expressing surprise that none of them attended the White House Correspondents’ Association annual … Continue reading
By Thomas Sowell Many years ago, a great hitter named Paul Waner was nearing the end of his long career. He entered a ballgame with 2,999 hits — one hit away from the landmark total of 3,000, which so many … Continue reading
How do mercury emissions affect pregnant mothers, the unborn and toddlers? Do the level of emissions impact autism rates? Does it matter whether a mercury-emitting source is 10 miles away from families versus 20 miles? Is the risk of autism … Continue reading
America You Are Being Had!!! Virtual Fence a Real Failure As Lou Dobbs Tonight has continuously reported, the $20 million “virtual fence” on the Arizona-Mexico border has been plagued by delays, cost overruns, and software and equipment failures. The Department of … Continue reading