Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Sarah Palin: Debunking the Myths of a Convention of States
- Forum: Should Federal Laws On Marijuana Be Changed?
- The Council Has Spoken – Our Watcher’s Council Results
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
Monthly Archives: April 2008
As former President Jimmy Carter met with Hamas leaders and laid a wreath at the tomb of terrorist Yasser Arafat, Americans were wondering who Carter really is. Carter came into office portraying himself as a man of the people, a … Continue reading
Barack Obama looked pale and wan at what he called his "big press conference" about the Rev. Jeremiah Wright on Tuesday afternoon. Numb. Chastened. Defeated. Extolled for his eloquence, Obama stuttered and stammered his way through the question-and-answer session. It … Continue reading
In an interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday, Barack Obama again fabricated the background of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright to try to excuse his longtime pastor’s denunciations of America and of whites. Referring to racial discrimination, violence, and … Continue reading
Comedian Craig Ferguson greets President George W. Bush after performing at the White House Correspondents� Association Dinner. WASHINGTON – President Bush poked fun at his potential successors, expressing surprise that none of them attended the White House Correspondents’ Association annual … Continue reading
By Thomas Sowell Many years ago, a great hitter named Paul Waner was nearing the end of his long career. He entered a ballgame with 2,999 hits — one hit away from the landmark total of 3,000, which so many … Continue reading
How do mercury emissions affect pregnant mothers, the unborn and toddlers? Do the level of emissions impact autism rates? Does it matter whether a mercury-emitting source is 10 miles away from families versus 20 miles? Is the risk of autism … Continue reading
America You Are Being Had!!! Virtual Fence a Real Failure As Lou Dobbs Tonight has continuously reported, the $20 million “virtual fence” on the Arizona-Mexico border has been plagued by delays, cost overruns, and software and equipment failures. The Department of … Continue reading