Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Sarah Palin: Debunking the Myths of a Convention of States
- Forum: Should Federal Laws On Marijuana Be Changed?
- The Council Has Spoken – Our Watcher’s Council Results
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
Monthly Archives: February 2008
And The BS Begins… McCain Born in was born at the US military base Coco Solo in the Panama Canal Zone…
John McCain was born to U.S. parents at the US military base Coco Solo in the Panama Canal Zone that was under United States sovereignty between 1903 and 1979, but it was unincorporated. Okay… now who drug out this BS that he isn’t a … Continue reading
Poisons in Your Food Could Make You Sick China’s former head of food and drug safety, Zheng Xiaoyu, was put to death recently.His crime? Taking $850,000 in bribes from pharmaceutical companies, some of which resulted in approval of fake drugs. … Continue reading
The Douglass Report The unchecked flow of illegal border-hoppers from the south is washing over us like a Texas flash flood. It negatively impacts our bottom line, greatly compromises our security, and erodes our national identity… but what nobody’s talking … Continue reading
Nancy Reagan, widow of former President Ronald Reagan, is mourning the death of her “dear friend,” William F. Buckley. "I was deeply saddened this morning when I learned of Bill Buckley’s death," Reagan told Newsmax, through her assistant Wren Powell. … Continue reading
Frances Rice, chairman of the National Black Republican Association, describes the Democratic Party as the architect of modern day racism. Rice, a retired Army lieutenant colonel and lawyer, says in an interview it was Republicans who pushed through much of … Continue reading
TYLER, Texas — Republican presidential hopeful John McCain mocked Democrat Barack Obama on Wednesday for saying he would take action as president "if al-Qaida is forming a base in Iraq." "When you examine that statement, it’s pretty remarkable," McCain told … Continue reading