Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Sarah Palin: Debunking the Myths of a Convention of States
- Forum: Should Federal Laws On Marijuana Be Changed?
- The Council Has Spoken – Our Watcher’s Council Results
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
Monthly Archives: October 2007
Ginger Hatten Peter Greenberg, Today Contributor Yes, it’s that time again, when our thoughts turn to the supernatural, ghosts, visions and other hauntings. And each year, there never seems to be a shortage of haunted hotels — places where you … Continue reading
Two preeminent aging experts are on opposing sides of a bet that someone living today will be alive in 2150. Cambridge researcher Aubrey de Grey – featured in this video — believes aging is a preventable phenomenon, much like a … Continue reading
For years, stress has been linked to numerous health issues. High blood pressure and migraines, for instance, may be signs that we’ve got way too much on our plates. But did you know that one of the first places stress … Continue reading
"This is the way the world ends Not with a bang but a whimper." — T. S. Eliot The U.S. Capitol Building is seen from Pennsylvania Avenue as the sun sets in Washington October 2, 2007. President George W. Bush’s … Continue reading
Spook-Free Halloween Tips For most dogs, Halloween is more frightening than fun. Here are a few tricks to make the evening safer and less spooky for your pup: •Keep your pet in a separate room away from the front door … Continue reading
Dobbs began his career at CNN, where he gained national prominence hosting “Moneyline.” CNN anchor Lou Dobbs may be the most important person in the 2008 presidential election aside from the candidates themselves. The bundle of concerns that Dobbs and … Continue reading
Romney, McCain and recent newcome to race Fred Thompson are tied for second but closing in… Rudy Giuliani still leads all Republican presidential candidates in California, but his support in the nation’s most populous state has dropped sharply, a new … Continue reading