Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
- The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Forum: How Would You Improve Race Relations In America?
- The Clintons… Bill: "I did not have sexual relations" and Hillary: " I did not have any classified material"
- Doctors Are Easily Offended…
- Sarah Palin Mocks Hillary Clinton with Awesome Photo
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03-13-15
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 03.12.15
- Hillary Insider: Email Scandal ‘Inside Job’ by Obama
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Delete To The Beat’ Edition – 3.11.15
- Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
- Hillary Discarded 30,000 Emails, her Server will remain Private – Hillary Flashback Two Weeks Ago: I Have Two Phones
- Our Weasel of the Week Nominees – 03.10.15
- America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
Monthly Archives: September 2007
The new fall season of television has begun. Oh, joy. What creative license has Hollywood taken now? How will this industry top — because it always must top — last year’s shock? You’re a parent. You come home, open the … Continue reading
When the aunt of a military medic serving in Baghdad asked the president whether he had done anything to encourage Americans to volunteer for service, he replied, "No," shortly after having talked at length about the role of the commander … Continue reading
Pet News. From the PetPeoplesPlace.com Editors Food & Drug Administration, Maryland, United States (September 27th 2007) Consumers are being warned of a potential association between Chinese-made chicken jerky products and development of illness in dogs. The products can also be … Continue reading
Friday, Sept. 28, 2007, Cotacachi, Ecuador Global travelers are feeling a double pinch this year, first from inflation and second from yet another fall by the US dollar. On a recent trip to England, one nice tea shop in Harrogate … Continue reading
Tell Congress to support Accountability in Enforcing Immigration Laws. Alert: A Republican-sponsored bill would strip up to 50 percent of Homeland Security funding from cities that bar police officers from asking about a person’s immigration status during routine encounters. Minneapolis … Continue reading
In a perfect world dog parks are great. The world is not perfect and neither are dog parks. For the following reason I think people should stay away from them at all costs: Dog parks are a cesspool of diseases. … Continue reading