Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
- Why the FCC’s Internet Takeover will Hurt Innovation and Consumers
- Here Comes The Muslim Brotherhood
- Happy President’s Day… Or Maybe Not?!?
Monthly Archives: August 2007
In clear violation of yet another campaign promise, Democrats maneuvered last Thursday night to forcibly reverse the outcome of a vote that would have barred illegal immigrants from receiving taxpayer-funded benefits. After a majority of the House initially passed the … Continue reading
When are we, as Americans, going to stop feeling guilty and obligated to translate everything into Spanish for millions of people who came here voluntarily, that have either lived here a long time and refuse to meld in and learn English… the … Continue reading
Bill Lacy Named Thompson Committee Manager Former GOP, Presidential Campaign Strategist Joins Effort Washington, D.C.- Former Reagan White House political aide Bill Lacy today was named manager of Fred Thompson’s testing the waters committee. “Bill Lacy worked in the campaigns … Continue reading
Tonight On CNN’s Lou Dobbs: Amnesty Agenda The American people killed comprehensive immigration reform in the Senate. Now, a group of Senators, led by Sen. Jon Kyl, are looking to resurrect it. But does this bill have any chance for … Continue reading
With its continuing focus on signals of possible inflation pressures, the Federal Reserve got some good news today — worker productivity rose at an annual rate of 1.8 percent from April-June, and wage pressures also continued to ease. WASHINGTON — … Continue reading
Fox News By Mark Joseph In 1980 presidential candidate Ronald Reagan transformed American politics when, speaking to an audience of Evangelical Christians, he declared: "You can’t endorse me, but I endorse you." It was the culmination of a grand coming-out … Continue reading
The daughter of Republican hopeful Rudy Giuliani has signaled she’s backing Democrat Barack Obama for president. According to her Facebook profile, Giuliani’s 17-year-old daughter, Caroline, belonged to Democrat Barack Obama’s Facebook group "Barack Obama (One Million Strong for Barack)." She … Continue reading