Join us on Twitter @AskMarion
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Palin-Cruz 2016 Join the Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Mysterious Case Of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 370
- Examiner Editorial: Why does Nancy Pelosi fear an Obamacare inspector general?
- The Kremlin’s New Glasnost Campaign to Fool the West
- Don’t Forget About Sarah… Nor Count Her Out for 2016
- Speaker Boehner Wants to Wear Us Down on Amnesty
- Greg Gutfeld Rips The Media For Mockery of CPAC
- China to Purchase the Federal Reserve
- "America" – Dinesh D’Souza Is Back With New Controversial Film "America" – The Kelly File Exclusive
- Forum: What are Your Predictions For The 2014 Midterms?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 3.02.14 Thru 3.09.14
- Palin Wowed CPAC Crowd! Paul Won Straw Poll
- Rand Paul with Chris Wallace on Fox Sunday 03.09.14
- Formenting Revolution in the Ukraine
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Did Obama Lie His Way To WH, Is His Election Null and Void… Plus Bolton, Carson, Palin, CPAC
- CPAC 2014 is a Wrap
- CPAC 2014 – Day 2 Speeches
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 03/07/14
- Valedictorian at Israel’s Top Medical School! How is the U.N. going to spin this?
- Governor Sarah Palin Goes On the Record with Greta 3-7-2014
- Apropos Crimea
- CPAC 2014 Begins With a Bang and Will End With a Bang
- Soros Money Linked To Controversial FCC Newsroom Study
- CPAC 2014 – Day 1 Speeches
- What If Buying Coffee Was Like Buying ObamaCare ????
- CPAC 2014
Monthly Archives: August 2007
Tonight On CNN’s Lou Dobbs: Amnesty Agenda The American people killed comprehensive immigration reform in the Senate. Now, a group of Senators, led by Sen. Jon Kyl, are looking to resurrect it. But does this bill have any chance for … Continue reading
With its continuing focus on signals of possible inflation pressures, the Federal Reserve got some good news today — worker productivity rose at an annual rate of 1.8 percent from April-June, and wage pressures also continued to ease. WASHINGTON — … Continue reading
Fox News By Mark Joseph In 1980 presidential candidate Ronald Reagan transformed American politics when, speaking to an audience of Evangelical Christians, he declared: "You can’t endorse me, but I endorse you." It was the culmination of a grand coming-out … Continue reading
The daughter of Republican hopeful Rudy Giuliani has signaled she’s backing Democrat Barack Obama for president. According to her Facebook profile, Giuliani’s 17-year-old daughter, Caroline, belonged to Democrat Barack Obama’s Facebook group "Barack Obama (One Million Strong for Barack)." She … Continue reading
Hillary Does The Flip, Flop, Flip, Flop… And Doesn’t Want Us To Notice! Is This Really What We Want And Need In The White House???
Hillary Shifts War Position Quietly Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., who voted for the Iraq War and then argued it would be a mistake to set a "date certain" for withdrawing American troops from Iraq, is now declaring that she … Continue reading
The computer system the government relies upon to prevent terrorist from entering the U.S. and to stop illegal immigrants from crossing the border is wide open to attack, a new government report charges. According to the watchdog Government Accountability Office … Continue reading
Mattel Takes Hit On Toy Recall… More Tainted Chinese Products… What Is It Going To Take For Us And the Rest Of The World To Boycott Chinese Products and Force Them Into Line In All Areas???
Shares of Mattel (MAT), the world’s leading toy maker, held up fairly well after the company said on Aug. 1 that it was voluntarily recalling about 1.5 million toys made by a long-time supplier in China that were produced using … Continue reading
Today members of the Republican National Committee are expected to officially break with President Bush and other top Republican leaders on the issue of illegal immigration. Lou will have a special report on the RNC’s rare measure to challenge top members and … Continue reading
Foreign Money Props U.S. Economy Even as the Dow neared its all-time high this July of 14,000, it was really only worth 9,730! It’s true, as the Europeans perceive the value. The dollar has depreciated so dramatically in the past … Continue reading
August 01, 2007 7:34 PM Rhonda Schwartz Reports: A new al Qaeda propaganda ad, headlined "Wait for the Big Surprise" and featuring a digitally altered photograph of President George Bush and Pakistan’s President Pervez Musharraf standing in front of a … Continue reading