Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Happy 4th of July 2015 – Center Piece of America’s Patriotic Season
- NBC verses Trump
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 6.30.15
- Forum: Is it Time To Replace The GOP? Would You Support A New Party?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results – 06.26.15
- Weasel Of The Week – 06.25.15
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – False Flag Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 06.23.15
- Rafael’s Story – Ted Cruz’s Father’s Day Tribute
- Forum: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Jokes?
- Russia – The Horseman of War
- Happy Father’s Day 2015 – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council – 06.19.15
- Trump… The Wild Card to Beat?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Blaxploitation Issue
- Please Join Us in A Much Needed Prayer
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! – 06-16-15
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To The Defeat of ObamaTrade?
- Smartest Dog In the World, Chaser – 60 Minutes With Anderson Cooper
- Obama’s Marxist Social and Demographic Engineering of America
- ObamaTrade Dies In The House!!
- Flag Day 2015
- Hillary House Party Day – She Finally Speaks
- Carly Out With Hillary Attack Ad
- Dubai-based Gulftainer and Its Terrorist Ties
- Bilderberg 2015 – Part II
Monthly Archives: April 2007
Beef-flavored tablet will treat dogs suffering separation anxiety Updated: 10:56 a.m. PT April 25, 2007 NEW YORK – Man’s best friend may have a new best friend after Eli Lilly and Co. won U.S. approval to sell its former blockbuster … Continue reading
Boris Yeltsin’s Historic Role The Heritage Foundation by Ariel Cohen Ph.D, WebMemo #1433 Boris Nikolayevich Yeltsin, who passed away on April 23 at the age of 76, was a controversial ruler to whom the Russian people owe a debt of … Continue reading
Friday, April 27, 2007 Jonathan Garthwaite is reporting some terrific news for Salem Radio and Townhall.com’s scheduled Presidential Debate: The Republicans will get a chance with our planned Salem Radio and Townhall.com debate. It is expected to be Florida’s first … Continue reading
There is no medicinal plant in all of Asia that approaches the Goji for its incredible diversity of legendary benefits. FreeLife is the first company to perfect a difficult and demanding proprietary extraction process and create the only standardized form … Continue reading
Actor blames ‘naive misread of Indian customs’ for public display… Updated: 11:11 a.m. PT April 27, 2007 NEW DELHI – Richard Gere tried to quell the storm over a public kiss he gave a Bollywood star at an AIDS awareness … Continue reading
Close confidant to bin Laden, al-Zawahiri headed for Guantanamo Bay MSNBC and NBC News – Updated: 1:12 p.m. PT April 27, 2007 WASHINGTON – A senior al-Qaida commander who was handed over to U.S. custody this week is believed to … Continue reading
According to a report from the Center for Public Integrity, from 2005 through June 2006 drug companies spent $155 million lobbying the federal government. This is a record-setting amount, but the spending is only likely to increase as Congress considers … Continue reading