Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Let’s Make A Deal Edition – 03.04.15
- A Speech, A Choice And A Challenge
- White House Terrorists ID Chart and Enemies…
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! 03.03.15
- Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
Monthly Archives: November 2006
Thursday, November 30, 2006 "Where are the Goji berries?"… is fast becoming the most-heard phrase in many health food stores around the world. If you have not yet heard of goji juice, you will soon. The goji berry has occupied … Continue reading
Quote: "Obviously it’s not an occurrence you see every day," Karst said. "I think it was a situation where this harassment got out of hand." Updated: 4:03 a.m. PT Nov 29, 2006 MAHOPAC, N.Y. – A man broke into … Continue reading
Grab a fork and a napkin and prepare to feast on these bite-sized culinary cinematic delights By Kim Morgan, Special to MSN Movies For many of us, especially those of us who love movies, there are three great pleasures in … Continue reading
Quote: “Would everybody stop being so naive? Of course I got paid,” O.J. Simpson said with a laugh in a radio interview. “I spend the money on my bills. It’s gone.” O.J. did book solely for ‘blood money’ – … Continue reading
McCain: More troops needed in Iraq Democrats looking for phased withdrawal Matt York / AP Sen. John McCain • National overview • Senate • House • Governor • State results • Exit polls Updated: 4:14 p.m. PT Nov 19, 2006 … Continue reading