Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Happy 4th of July 2015 – Center Piece of America’s Patriotic Season
- NBC verses Trump
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 6.30.15
- Forum: Is it Time To Replace The GOP? Would You Support A New Party?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results – 06.26.15
- Weasel Of The Week – 06.25.15
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – False Flag Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 06.23.15
- Rafael’s Story – Ted Cruz’s Father’s Day Tribute
- Forum: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Jokes?
- Russia – The Horseman of War
- Happy Father’s Day 2015 – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council – 06.19.15
- Trump… The Wild Card to Beat?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Blaxploitation Issue
- Please Join Us in A Much Needed Prayer
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! – 06-16-15
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To The Defeat of ObamaTrade?
- Smartest Dog In the World, Chaser – 60 Minutes With Anderson Cooper
- Obama’s Marxist Social and Demographic Engineering of America
- ObamaTrade Dies In The House!!
- Flag Day 2015
- Hillary House Party Day – She Finally Speaks
- Carly Out With Hillary Attack Ad
- Dubai-based Gulftainer and Its Terrorist Ties
- Bilderberg 2015 – Part II
Monthly Archives: June 2006
The re-vamped Pirates of the Caribbean is open and running at Disneyland… with sightings of Captain Jack Sparrow. YO HO (A PIRATE’S LIFE FOR ME) Lyrics by Xavier Atencio and music by George Bruns Yo ho, yo ho, a … Continue reading
Latinos Rattled by Ohio Sheriff’s Mission Local authorities across the country complain that they bear the financial burden of illegal immigration, yet they lack the power to enforce immigration law. In Butler County, Ohio, Sheriff Richard Jones is on … Continue reading
Vinod Khosla Vinod Khosla is a venture capitalist who is considered one of the most successful and influential personalities in Silicon Valley. He was one of the co-founders of Sun Microsystems and became a general partner of the venture … Continue reading
8 cheap places you’d want to live Look for a strong economy, a college and low crime in your search for an area where you can afford to live. By Liz Pulliam Weston On MSN Money: Should you remodel or … Continue reading
Updated: 4:21 p.m. PT June 9, 2006 (Orange County Register) Yangon, Myanmar – Thursday June 20, 2006 – Opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi narjed her 61st birthday Monday, alone and under house arrest, while her supporters around the … Continue reading
Spencer Platt / Getty Images People walk past a store selling souvenirs, on May 17, in New York City. Updated: 1:45 p.m. PT June 21, 2006 NEW YORK – New Yorkers are a polite bunch. No, really, they … Continue reading
How many illegal aliens can we expect to be legalized? How much fraud in the amnesty program can we expect? According to the Center for Immigration Studies, 9.9 million illegal aliens will receive amnesty and an estimated 2.6 million additional … Continue reading