Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Sarah Palin: Debunking the Myths of a Convention of States
- Forum: Should Federal Laws On Marijuana Be Changed?
- The Council Has Spoken – Our Watcher’s Council Results
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
Monthly Archives: June 2006
The re-vamped Pirates of the Caribbean is open and running at Disneyland… with sightings of Captain Jack Sparrow. YO HO (A PIRATE’S LIFE FOR ME) Lyrics by Xavier Atencio and music by George Bruns Yo ho, yo ho, a … Continue reading
Latinos Rattled by Ohio Sheriff’s Mission Local authorities across the country complain that they bear the financial burden of illegal immigration, yet they lack the power to enforce immigration law. In Butler County, Ohio, Sheriff Richard Jones is on … Continue reading
Vinod Khosla Vinod Khosla is a venture capitalist who is considered one of the most successful and influential personalities in Silicon Valley. He was one of the co-founders of Sun Microsystems and became a general partner of the venture … Continue reading
8 cheap places you’d want to live Look for a strong economy, a college and low crime in your search for an area where you can afford to live. By Liz Pulliam Weston On MSN Money: Should you remodel or … Continue reading
Updated: 4:21 p.m. PT June 9, 2006 (Orange County Register) Yangon, Myanmar – Thursday June 20, 2006 – Opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi narjed her 61st birthday Monday, alone and under house arrest, while her supporters around the … Continue reading
Spencer Platt / Getty Images People walk past a store selling souvenirs, on May 17, in New York City. Updated: 1:45 p.m. PT June 21, 2006 NEW YORK – New Yorkers are a polite bunch. No, really, they … Continue reading
How many illegal aliens can we expect to be legalized? How much fraud in the amnesty program can we expect? According to the Center for Immigration Studies, 9.9 million illegal aliens will receive amnesty and an estimated 2.6 million additional … Continue reading