Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Sarah Palin: Debunking the Myths of a Convention of States
- Forum: Should Federal Laws On Marijuana Be Changed?
- The Council Has Spoken – Our Watcher’s Council Results
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
Have I been asleep or was the change so gradual that nobody noticed?
When did it become okay for everyone to put themselves and their immediate wants and needs first? Was there some kind of ruling that your word, contracts and promises didn’t matter anymore? Or have we all just excused those types of behaviors for so long, along with diminishing the values of integrity, loyalty and respect… that we didn’t even notice that they had been put on the endangered species list?
Couples get married with pre-planned escape clauses and prenuptuals everyday. Kids say "yes" to their parents and break the rule or agreement before they ever get to the front door. People take on jobs and projects without the intention of staying or ever finishing. Birth-parents give up their children and their responsibilities in ever increasing numbers and then comeback when it works for them, no matter what the impact on the adoptive parents or the children they gave up, or the provisions of the adoption. Kids dishonor their parents consistently and then call to be bailed out as if their previous actions didn’t matter. Big business and the government, often together, lie to all of us everyday, and act like it’s okay because we are too dumb to understand. Polititians say whatever it takes to get elected, and then try to tell us they need to "watch us" for national security. Celebritities break every rule in the book and we forgive them, as if it has no effect on our children or our society. Dating has become "all about me", immediate gratification, and sex, not about getting to know people, building relationships, and love. And when people treat you or your loved ones wrong, or break their agreements or laws the montra is forgive and forget no matter what (by the perpetrators)… and those that lived by the rules and agreements or were hurt along the way need to just "get over it" or live with the consequences.
When did that happen and is that the kind of world you want to live in… one where the cheaters win and the givers and law-abiders are fools?