Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
- The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Forum: How Would You Improve Race Relations In America?
- The Clintons… Bill: "I did not have sexual relations" and Hillary: " I did not have any classified material"
- Doctors Are Easily Offended…
- Sarah Palin Mocks Hillary Clinton with Awesome Photo
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03-13-15
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 03.12.15
- Hillary Insider: Email Scandal ‘Inside Job’ by Obama
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Delete To The Beat’ Edition – 3.11.15
- Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
- Hillary Discarded 30,000 Emails, her Server will remain Private – Hillary Flashback Two Weeks Ago: I Have Two Phones
- Our Weasel of the Week Nominees – 03.10.15
- America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
Monthly Archives: April 2006
The most expensive ZIP codes Forbes.com ranks the most expensive ZIP codes across the U.S. No. 1? A tony Hamptons enclave. Sara Clemence, Forbes.com Slideshow: Most expensive ZIP codes Slideshow: Celebrity neighbors Slideshow: ZIP codes with the highest incomes Slideshow: … Continue reading
Wow… Does that sound like a "B’ Flick Title or what? And I definitely feel like I just left one or worse… I’m seriously asking myself what part of my brain did not engage properly last week, to make me try this … Continue reading
The Burning Bowl – Sample Ceremony So now we begin a new year. We welcome the opportunity to start again. Anything left unfinished gets another chance. Any wrong turns can be re-navigated. Such is the power of the New Year! … Continue reading
Quote: Up to 50 percent of all unclaimed pets are euthanized, according to the Humane Society. When your pet goes missing, call a detective Using high-tech gear and trained dogs, investigators help frantic owners… Kat By Sandy Robins … Continue reading
We tend to think most of romance around Valentine’s Day, our favorite romantic escapes to love are guaranteed to rekindle a long-standing romance, or kick a new one up a notch, all year long. Whether you choose to … Continue reading
I know some of you love garage sales and do well at them, but I can truly say I never have had much luck with them! And today (Saturday) really was the garage sale from Hell. About a month ago, … Continue reading
Sometimes you really have to ask yourself… why do I bother!?! Between computer system problems and husband errands, I spent the day manuevering through the online college registration system, to prepare a preferred class list based on my daughter’s instructions, so I … Continue reading