Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
- Why the FCC’s Internet Takeover will Hurt Innovation and Consumers
- Here Comes The Muslim Brotherhood
Monthly Archives: April 2006
The most expensive ZIP codes Forbes.com ranks the most expensive ZIP codes across the U.S. No. 1? A tony Hamptons enclave. Sara Clemence, Forbes.com Slideshow: Most expensive ZIP codes Slideshow: Celebrity neighbors Slideshow: ZIP codes with the highest incomes Slideshow: … Continue reading
Wow… Does that sound like a "B’ Flick Title or what? And I definitely feel like I just left one or worse… I’m seriously asking myself what part of my brain did not engage properly last week, to make me try this … Continue reading
The Burning Bowl – Sample Ceremony So now we begin a new year. We welcome the opportunity to start again. Anything left unfinished gets another chance. Any wrong turns can be re-navigated. Such is the power of the New Year! … Continue reading
Quote: Up to 50 percent of all unclaimed pets are euthanized, according to the Humane Society. When your pet goes missing, call a detective Using high-tech gear and trained dogs, investigators help frantic owners… Kat By Sandy Robins … Continue reading
We tend to think most of romance around Valentine’s Day, our favorite romantic escapes to love are guaranteed to rekindle a long-standing romance, or kick a new one up a notch, all year long. Whether you choose to … Continue reading
I know some of you love garage sales and do well at them, but I can truly say I never have had much luck with them! And today (Saturday) really was the garage sale from Hell. About a month ago, … Continue reading
Sometimes you really have to ask yourself… why do I bother!?! Between computer system problems and husband errands, I spent the day manuevering through the online college registration system, to prepare a preferred class list based on my daughter’s instructions, so I … Continue reading