Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Sarah Palin: Debunking the Myths of a Convention of States
- Forum: Should Federal Laws On Marijuana Be Changed?
- The Council Has Spoken – Our Watcher’s Council Results
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
Monthly Archives: February 2006
See what’s happening in New Orleans: Mardi Gras DetailsMardi Gras Blog One of the greatest vacations I ever had was attending Mardi Gras in Germany… Frechen to be exact. What a great time we had!! Although it is … Continue reading
Being an Austrian American with a parent from and family in Germany, I could not have been happier with the outcome of the Olympic Games. The 3 countries I route for all did amazingly well. How fun!! 2006 MEDAL COUNT GOLD SILVER … Continue reading
Famous Dueling Siblings Who could Ann Landers write to if, say, her sister was acting like a total jerk? Apparently no one–because the sister in question was none other than Dear Abby*, the other world-famous newspaper advice columnist. After Abby … Continue reading
My husband Tim and I just came in from a late night out at a local club, the Galaxy Theatre. We really had a great time! It was a double billing tonight plus an opening act. We saw Cashed Out … Continue reading
My husband and I just got home from an evening out to dinner and the movies. We went to see the new film… Freedomland. I had a hard time concentrating because Julianna Moore’s character reminded me so much of a person I … Continue reading
Posted date: 2/13/2006 Arts School Draws Creative Types, Business Backers CANVAS CAMPUS By Sherri Cruz Orange County Business Journal Staff Teen symphony: school’s orchestra, conducted by Instrumental Music Conservatory Director Christopher Russell It’s not pretty. The carpeting is worn and … Continue reading